Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Similar to the Japanese event last year, a Wi-Fi event to download Mew has been announced for North American and PAL games. Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver are required to download the creature from October 15 through October 30, 2010.

Read more on Bulbanews

I need beer money dammit! Rob Anybody's Avatar

Default Re: Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

OH HELL YEAH! A LEGIT MEW! FTW!
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.

ALL BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY HYPNOTOAD!

Garrus Vakarian Facts

My Fic: Fabricati Diem, Pvnc Help a struggling writer! Read and review! Constructive criticism is much appreciated!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Frickin' Awesome!! After almost eleven years, it's about time I got one!

Lick...Lick...Lick :P ShinyRiolu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wait for it...... YES!!!!!

Registered User Super Charizard's Avatar

This is a disipointment to me, I don't have heartgold or soulsilver, but my father is going to give me a opertunity to get such a game most likely before this event is over, but I would never be able to beat the game in time, such a waisted chance.
    Diamond friend code: 4125 8769 6126

White friend code: 4513 3590 0644

White 2 friend code: 2065 8368 4111

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Totally! Effing! Called it! Even back in June!

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Wait, I just realized I don't really know how Heartgold and soulsilver works, someone please tell me, is it possible to get this event before you beat the pokemon league in game if you say got the game on saturday or sunday?

Blog Entries

Hooray for finally being able to legitimately get a hold of that sperm-tailed embryo Pokemon!

Credit goes to Master Mew for the sperm-tail observation... I'm not taking the heat for that! I'm just spreading the word ;D

It's about freaking time Mew got another distribution. I can't wait!
    SS Code: 1892 4543 6970

Quote Originally Posted by Super Charizard View Post
    Wait, I just realized I don't really know how Heartgold and soulsilver works, someone please tell me, is it possible to get this event before you beat the pokemon league in game if you say got the game on saturday or sunday?
    The only requirement is that you get the regular pokedex.
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.

Garrus Vakarian Facts

My Fic: Fabricati Diem, Pvnc Help a struggling writer! Read and review! Constructive criticism is much appreciated!

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Finally! I was beginning to think that Hg/Ss events had been abandoned! Nice job keeping up!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Charizard View Post
    Yes, you can definately get all events anytime. (I got the enigma stone before beating the e4). This would actually work better if you were just starting the game, as you could raise a mew on your team the whole game!

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Boy View Post
    The only requirement is that you get the regular pokedex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Finally! I was beginning to think that Hg/Ss events had been abandoned! Nice job keeping up!

Yes, you can definately get all events anytime. (I got the enigma stone before beating the e4). This would actually work better if you were just starting the game, as you could raise a mew on your team the whole game!
    Ok, please explain the process to me and how I could do that and maybe I can get this.

Awesome! Finally a legit Mew. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

To Super Charizard:

Well you get the regular Pokedex when you meet up with Prof. Oak just before the first Rival battle. It is all you need.When you go to the menu at the title screen, Pick Mystery gift, then "Recieve via Nintendo WFC" and wait a few seconds, and Voila!

-M.B.

Garrus Vakarian Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Boy View Post
    To Super Charizard:

Well you get the regular Pokedex when you meet up with Prof. Oak just before the first Rival battle. It is all you need.When you go to the menu at the title screen, Pick Mystery gift, then "Recieve via Nintendo WFC" and wait a few seconds, and Voila!

-M.B.
    So how far do I need to go into the game before mystery gift apeares? do I need to get to like the second rival battle or is it as simple as getting my first pokemon, fighting my rival, saving, turning it off, doing it, and I have Mew?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast