Meloetta to be given out early for Australia, New Zealand: Distribution at select Hoy

Thread: Meloetta to be given out early for Australia, New Zealand: Distribution at select Hoy

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Meloetta to be given out early for Australia, New Zealand: Distribution at select Hoy

Meloetta to be given out early for Australia, New Zealand: Distribution at select Hoyts cinemas ...

The official Nintendo website for Australia has announced that select Hoyts cinemas will be giving out Meloetta for the Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games Feb. 23 and 24.

Read more on Bulbanews

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Meloetta to be given out early for Australia, New Zealand: Distribution at select

But I'm going this weekend, and can't go next weekend... Well, it will be the same Meloetta they're giving out later so I won't be missing out on it I guess. Still, I don't get why it is only the second weekend.

Anyway, at least this gives a chance for people in the South Island of New Zealand to get Meloetta (since the in-store one was only in the North Island).

Default Re: Meloetta to be given out early for Australia, New Zealand: Distribution at select

I agree, bit of a slap in the face for people going this weekend, like me. Especially since i booked my tickets about a month ago.. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by nicrulz View Post
    I agree, bit of a slap in the face for people going this weekend, like me. Especially since i booked my tickets about a month ago.. sigh.
    Or if you live in Tasmania.