Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distribution t - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distribution t

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distributi

Quote Originally Posted by Hedface View Post
    Dumb question of the day...I've never done an "event" at Game Stop, other than to pick up my pre-orders...do I just walk in on March 4th packing my 3DS and start downloading? How does it work?
    Yes you just walk in or sit near the Gamestop and do the same procedure for a normal event. You'll go to the start menu, go to Mystery Gift, and then go to Get VIA Wireless and you should get a Wonder Card. Then once you do that start your game and go to the Pokemon Center and you should find a delivery guy. You'll talk to him and he'll give you a Meloetta at whatever level it's gonna be at. You'll need an extra space in your party to get it.

Blog Entries
    Add Hedface on Facebook
    Visit Hedface's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distributi

Yes you just walk in or sit near the Gamestop and do the same procedure for a normal event. You'll go to the start menu, go to Mystery Gift, and then go to Get VIA Wireless and you should get a Wonder Card. Then once you do that start your game and go to the Pokemon Center and you should find a delivery guy. You'll talk to him and he'll give you a Meloetta at whatever level it's gonna be at. You'll need an extra space in your party to get it.
    Thank ye much!

Jumping on the Fenne-Bandwagon

Blog Entries
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir On Twitter Add Mikes Gardevoir on Google+
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir on Tumblr Visit Mikes Gardevoir's Youtube Channel

But I don't wanna deal with the usual "Can I help you with anything?" ;__; I don't know, I guess it feels weird for me to go into a store knowing I'm not going to buy something. I've purchased Pokemon games and a crapload of TCG stuff without a problem from stores, so it's not embarrassment over playing Pokemon. EDIT: Also Pokemon Happy Meals lol.
    Or you can preorder X or Y if you haven't already if you must go in :P

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MTD3454 View Post
    But I don't wanna deal with the usual "Can I help you with anything?" ;__; I don't know, I guess it feels weird for me to go into a store knowing I'm not going to buy something. I've purchased Pokemon games and a crapload of TCG stuff without a problem from stores, so it's not embarrassment over playing Pokemon. EDIT: Also Pokemon Happy Meals lol.
    Or you can preorder X or Y if you haven't already if you must go in :P
    I dislike GameStop so I'm not giving them my money. This is all assuming that my local GameStop is even participating in the event, although there are a couple of others I could check about 45 minutes away if they weren't participating.
    Last edited by Luminosity; 6th February 2013 at 08:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hedface View Post
    Dumb question of the day...I've never done an "event" at Game Stop, other than to pick up my pre-orders...do I just walk in on March 4th packing my 3DS and start downloading? How does it work?
    Yup. Just walk into GameStop and turn on the mystery gift to get Meloetta. After that, pick it up a the guy in any Pokemon Center and you're good to go. :D
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm happy that I'll be able to get the last of the Pokémon that I need for my Pokémon White Version. Also I hope that they release Meloetta after the GameStop Event on Wi-Fi so that I can get more of them on my extra White Version.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

Hey
    Where is my European Meloetta event
    Seriously
    Australia and New Zealand have already their event confirmed

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by YamashitaTheWildCat View Post
    Hey
    Where is my European Meloetta event
    Seriously
    Australia and New Zealand have already their event confirmed
    Just wait, it will be announced sometime soon. Although it will come per individual country rather than for the whole of Europe at once.

Well South East Asia is definitely not going to get a distribution event. So I'm done for wrt Meloetta as I don't have any event-worthy pokemon besides Darkrai (2012MAY) to trade for it with. And I don't even really want to trade my only event off.

Black FC: 4986 0813 7950

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12