Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Target,

Thread: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Target,

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Target,

Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Target, EB Games, ...

The Meloetta distribution revealed for North America earlier this week is now confirmed for Australia and New Zealand from March 4 to April 19, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Default Re: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Tar

Auckland?! I'd have to go to Auckland to get a Meloetta?! I wish they'd just make it a Wi-Fi event instead...
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Tar

Yeah, it seems only the most populous Australian states got it almost everywhere. The Tasmania and the territories, as well as New Zealand, really got limited store participation.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

Oh good. :) Last time they had an event in-store it was Keldeo, but I lived in a rural town nowhere near where it was being held. So I mailed my DS and games to a friend in Brisbane and he got them for me and mailed them back.

But now I've moved back to Brisbane I can get these events without too much effort. :) Yay!!

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I know what I'll be doing will be loading up with all 4 of my DS's 2 DS and 2 3DS putting a copy of Poke B/W B2/W2 in each and getting it and as each is done will be doing the same for the next