McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sale - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sale

Default Re: McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sal

This is cool, and while Oshawott was my starter of choice, I wonder why it's the only Starter in this set. Why not just avoid the starters at all... actually, why not just shake things up completely!?

Blog Entries

Default Re: McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sal

Quote Originally Posted by fishdavidson View Post
    Do you still get any events over there? I'm just curious.
    um.... we got the U.K events like the vicitni event... :D thats it :/
    Girly Princess likes this.
    friendcodes

pearl - 4985 8236 7132
    HG - 2537 1343 0633

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Luckly,I been doing my research about this and I found the only way to get somthing like this "Pokemon Black and White themed calendar" in the US is to be a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Member(The calendar costs 9,720 points if you want to know)
    ....I know, annoying right for us living in the US...

Want to see

Registered User BaileyPlaysPokemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    Luckly,I been doing my research about this and I found the only way to get somthing like this "Pokemon Black and White themed calendar" in the US is to be a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Member(The calendar costs 9,720 points if you want to know)
    ....I know, annoying right for us living in the US...

Want to see
    Are you sure? I seem to have found a few other sources for it on the internet.

2012 CALENDARS - POKEMON [Book]
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer)

Gen I lover since 1998

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyPlaysPokemon View Post
    Are you sure? I seem to have found a few other sources for it on the internet.

2012 CALENDARS - POKEMON [Book]
    ....Ok...I guess I didnt really look really hard...I just saw it on GameStop and thought"so this is how we in the US get the Calenda!"r

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

I like Victini, Thundurus, and the Namekian.
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

Yay toys! Too bad it's only in Japan tough. They don't seem to appear on ebay that much, and if they do there's usually a high selling price attached.

I remember the days the UK used to give away pokemon toys in McDonalds, I think the last time it was in McDonalds was when I was like 6. Though I think BurgerKing was doing some cards a two years back. How pokemon has decayed in popularity in the UK... I can remember the time there were enough fans in my school to have a club now its all... "Have you got the latest xbox game" I mean 6 years olds are saying that!

the best Pokemon Toys were at Burger King, bar none.

60 toys... c'mon you can't beat that.

Master of all balls. Pocket Ace's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool that Japan gets toys, but wish we had them here again. :\

I am also super crazy about getting a Black&White calendar. Anyone know where to get one other than the GameStop thing or ordering online?

Credits to @Power of Aura :D

Quote Originally Posted by Cilan says View Post
    Cool that Japan gets toys, but wish we had them here again. :\

I am also super crazy about getting a Black&White calendar. Anyone know where to get one other than the GameStop thing or ordering online?
    I got mine at Wal-Mart.

Master of all balls. Pocket Ace's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Really? That exact one? Thanks so much!

Credits to @Power of Aura :D

Quote Originally Posted by Cilan says View Post
    Really? That exact one? Thanks so much!
    Yeah not the McDonalds one but the "Gamestop" one. I'm assuming the Canadian and American versions are the exact same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12