May's English TCG set to be 'Dark Explorers': BW5 to feature Darkrai-EX among others

Thread: May's English TCG set to be 'Dark Explorers': BW5 to feature Darkrai-EX among others

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default May's English TCG set to be 'Dark Explorers': BW5 to feature Darkrai-EX among others

May's English TCG set to be 'Dark Explorers': BW5 to feature Darkrai-EX among others

The next English set for the Pokémon Trading Card Game has been announced. "Dark Explorers" will be released May 9th, 2012, and will feature Darkrai-EX, Tornadus-EX, Groudon-EX, and Raikou-EX. The two theme decks feature Zoroark and Cofagrigus.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: May's English TCG set to be 'Dark Explorers': BW5 to feature Darkrai-EX among oth

There is a Mewtwo distribution to promote Next Destinies. I hope there will be a Darkrai distribution to promote Dark Explorers!
    2012-05-13 : Johto dex : 239, Hoenn dex : 191, Sinnoh dex : 150 , Gen IV National dex : 372, Unova dex : 120
    (English is my second language)

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: May's English TCG set to be 'Dark Explorers': BW5 to feature Darkrai-EX among oth

Quote Originally Posted by Barpau View Post
    There is a Mewtwo distribution to promote Next Destinies. I hope there will be a Darkrai distribution to promote Dark Explorers!
    While at first this may seem unlikely due to Mewtwo really being distributed because it had already been distributed in Japan, there is a Darkrai that has been distributed, but not in NA/UK/Australia/NZ (although it has been distributed to English language games in Switzerland, Finland, and Greece).

Blog Entries

Darkrai Ex.......**** yeah!

"you'll not only explore the darkness, you'll rule it!" One of the best phrases to date in my opinion

LinkBacks (?)