May CoroCoro reveals starters, Mawile evolution: No game name revealed - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: May CoroCoro reveals starters, Mawile evolution: No game name revealed

Default Re: May CoroCoro reveals starters, Mawile evolution: No game name revealed

I can't look at the pictures! Even if they're fake I still want to look at the pictures.
    SoulSilver FC: 3782 1205 0348
    Platinum FC: 2879 5571 5372

I think instead of a quote, I might just start listing the number of people whose signatures contain quotes by me. My goal is to be in ALL OF THEM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: May CoroCoro reveals starters, Mawile evolution: No game name revealed

Joke. No other sites said anything about it. And why isn't the image showing on my computer? I wanna see the fake starters.
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keegman View Post
    I can't look at the pictures! Even if they're fake I still want to look at the pictures.
    Yeah me too, if there are even pictures to look at.

I had almost believed this for a second too, it wasn't until I looked at the date that I realized that it was April fools day (well in some parts of the world).

So how long until its over, 24 hours? That way real information could be posted.

I hope they aren't real. It would be nice to have starters besides Grass/Fire/Water.

But the Mawile evolution is really random, why bring up that pokemon? I would think that if it was an April fools prank it would be an evolution of a legendary or something...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mr2guy View Post
    But the Mawile evolution is really random, why bring up that pokemon? I would think that if it was an April fools prank it would be an evolution of a legendary or something...
    They're trying to make it believable? That's the POINT of an april fool's day prank in this sort of situation, to get people to fall for it. A legendary getting an evo would make it horrendously obvious. At least some of this sound believable.

@dman_dustin It hasn't even started here, still an hour to april 1st. >_<;
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

I hope they aren't real. It would be nice to have starters besides Grass/Fire/Water.

eh id say just attempting to make it appear more believable... a evo of a legendary would be too easy to see through
    My FC: 1075 6625 5420 (unless told other wise)

Credit for Zorua goes to Neon-Riolu

Yay Eggs Please help them grow :)

PDL

Do you have any sense?

A Mawile evolution would be a more believeable prank then an evolution of a legendary.

But I still want a Mawile evolution ;_;
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Blog Entries

lol article is deleted...
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

Blog Entries

lol April Fools.

Man, this is gonna be a fun day tomorrow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    A lot of people point out that Pikachu beat Regice and is therefore super powerful, but I tend to ignore that because it was such a bullshit victory. That wasn't a showcase of how powerful Pikachu had become; it was simply terrible, terrible writing.

Alright alright people!
    It would be see through to have an evolution of a legendary, but its late and i've had a long day lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NyaChan View Post
    @dman_dustin It hasn't even started here, still an hour to april 1st. >_<;
    Less than 3 hours from where I'm at.

I suppose the good news (if they don't wait until the it's no longer April 1st anywhere). April fools will end a lot sooner in Japan, and whatever time zone Bulbapedia uses.

i have them on my comp but they were only the imases and i cant find the save image thing otherwise id attach just for folks to see :P
    My FC: 1075 6625 5420 (unless told other wise)

Credit for Zorua goes to Neon-Riolu

Yay Eggs Please help them grow :)

Did the article get taken down for getting released too early?

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evandeck View Post
    Did the article get taken down for getting released too early?
    it got taken down for being fake.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    it got taken down for being fake.
    Or rather, an april fool's day prank they didn't want. xD
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast