May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloett

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloett

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloett

May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloetta's Pirouette Forme

A clear scan of the cover from the May 2012 issue of CoroCoro has hit the internet, showing possible new characters, and Meloetta's Pirouette Forme. No scans of the actual magazine contents have yet surfaced, however this issue promises to include a wealth of information on the upcoming Pokémon Black Version 2 and White Version 2.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Adyniz; 11th April 2012 at 03:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Wealth of information includes new characters and Me

The new assumed protagonists look rather... meh. Not too fond of the looks, honestly.

Definitely an "F" ticket! Shiny Porygon's Avatar

Default Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Mel

I'd like to agree with the manga-savvy 2ch poster on this one, but the probable protagonists are placed very closely to Pirouette Meloetta and Kyurem's formes. But then, I know nada about manga, so...

They kinda look like Dawn with a 'fro and that guy from Digimon, but that's my tuppence-worth.
    Last edited by Shiny Porygon; 11th April 2012 at 04:08 AM. Reason: totally looks like

Blog Entries

Default Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Mel

This was put up too early. You can't get anything from the cover, other than Meloetta. And news doesn't need to involve speculation. I say take it down til we have something solid and new
    Personal Youtube: TerraTF

Follow my Pokemon Y Nuzlocke here

Shinies are just a palette swap. If its not bred well, don't use it.

No Longer Screwed by April Fool's Day Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If these are the main characters, they look pretty stupid. The tall one is a lot like Black though...
    Can't wait to see what's inside!

Interesting.

I can't wait to see what's inside. I've been craving info on B&W 2 since the announcement back in Feb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

If those are the new protagonists, which one's the girl? I can't tell.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Gardevoir Enthusiast Okami Takahashi's Avatar
    Follow Okami Takahashi On Twitter
    Follow Okami Takahashi on Tumblr

I think the one in blue is the girl. It has hair similar to Touko's. If that's the case and the red kid with the spikey black hair is the male, I'm picking the girl because it's better designed.

追放されたバカ

Looks like a male protagonist (on the right) and an NPC that's probably a key part to the story. However it's also possible they are sort of like characters that introduce you to the story but not actual playable characters.

Blog Entries

So where's the rest of the leaks? Are people just not deciding to scan them? I was really expecting them to reveal more because just the cover of the magazine doesn't give us much...
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

If those are the real new protagonists rather than characters from a new installment of that one soccer game (as what they appear to be), then my fear has come true: they look physically inferior to Hillbert and Hilda, which means if the female counterparts gets in SSB4, I'll never get to see Hilda in that game again.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    So where's the rest of the leaks? Are people just not deciding to scan them? I was really expecting them to reveal more because just the cover of the magazine doesn't give us much...
    The leaked cover apparently came from the site of one of the other franchises appearing in the magazine. Most likely, nobody has the magazine yet.

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

They both look like boys..

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

It'd be neat if these characters were recurring individuals who you battle throughout the game. Not rivals, exactly, just people you bump into now and again.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

That's pretty much Bianca's role. She's not really a rival, but just a friend you bump into often and battle.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast