Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda a
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda a

Default Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda a

Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda and ...

Pokémon Black and White's UK launch on March 4th will be marked by a special event at GAME's Oxford Street store, where fans will have the opportunity to meet Junichi Masuda and Ken Sugimori

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

I wish I lived in London now, *sighs*

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

Damn they are lucky. Id love to meet them.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

追放されたバカ

Do these people have anything to do with the tv series? Or are they just involved in the games?

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Junichi Masuda is the director of the games and Ken Sugimori designs the Pokemon and other characters, so they are pretty important.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Admin Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'll have to see what I'm doing on the 4th :P

Couldn't give a care in the world for meeting Masuda, but Sugimori is way too good to pass up.

Madness FTW!!!! shinycharizard18's Avatar

I wonder if they would go to NYC on the U.S release date

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Time to go buy plane tickets

Now I wish it came in America first

I wish I could be there.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Too bad I'm going to be back here in Ireland when they come to London. Can't have everything, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

D: Why?!?! It is my lifelong dream to meet Ken Sugimori. I must find a way to get something signed by him.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Alas, London is a wee bit far for me to travel for something like this. It's probably for the best; any meeting between myself, Sugimori and Masuda would consist of me shrieking "More Drill Dozer!" at their astonished faces.

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I was going to write up about this, but decided not to, as I want a chance of meeting them xD

I'm already making arrangements to screw my biological clock so I can go down early.

Madness FTW!!!! shinycharizard18's Avatar

Are they gonna do anything special for the U.S release besides a mall tour?

追放されたバカ

Why can't I have cool parents? I just asked if they'd take me and they were like, "you must be joking."

I want to meet them. Although it's probably best I don't because I'd just be hounding them with my ideas and would eventually get on their nerves.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast