Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak directo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak directo

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak directo

Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak director ...

Recently, Junichi Masuda replied to one of many fans wanting remakes of the Generation III games Ruby and Sapphire via Twitter.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak dir

Nice damage control guys :P Wish you had done it earlier so I didn't have to post correcting you guys when you said that he was considering it, when that's not what was said, as it has spread too far ¬¬.
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak dir

Remakes all but confirmed.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon. View Post
    Remakes all but confirmed.
    Then a sequel to TCG GB is all but confirmed, too. It doesn't work like that.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Nice damage control guys :P Wish you had done it earlier so I didn't have to post correcting you guys when you said that he was considering it, when that's not what was said, as it has spread too far ¬¬.
    The amount of other websites that are saying the same thing as well 9.9.

Besides, even if he had said he was considering it, that hardly proves it will happen either xD

Pokemon Online Champ. Rudehamtaro's Avatar
    Blog Entries

YES....MAKE REMAKES. I have been waiting for them to give us some awareness that they eventually would make a remake. Gawd. I love hoenn i just got all hyper when I read that this morning. XD
    True horror: getting slowly devourd by shiny mudkips.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    The amount of other websites that are saying the same thing as well 9.9.

Besides, even if he had said he was considering it, that hardly proves it will happen either xD
    I'm just shocked how long it took to correct it. Bulba has some smart people with decent Japanese knowledge and it wasn't corrected until 2 hours after I woke up and posted, correcting it and putting water on this fire.

Even I could tell that that's not what the tweet said and my knowledge of Japanese is not the best. I saw this tweet a few days ago and made sure it wasn't saying that and yet this happens. I really don't like cleaning up messes such as this :/

So what's the status on this? Honestly, people seem to think something just got "confirmed" while i'm not so sure about that...

Blog Entries

While I'd love to have R/S remakes, I'm taking this with a grain of salt also. Maybe CoroCoro might have something that will either confirm or deny anything. Wasn't there going to be something with Nintendo at an event sometime in December, too?
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Quote Originally Posted by AtoMan View Post
    So what's the status on this? Honestly, people seem to think something just got "confirmed" while i'm not so sure about that...
    It's all an over-reaction. Bulbanews originally posted a very poor translation saying that he'd consider it. This is not what the tweet said. The tweet was in response to a user who was gushing about RS and then asked if there were remakes. Masuda thanked the person, said that RS are very special to him and that it was good work to do. This is in no way an indication of an RS remake and thus is just an over-reaction by the western fandom based on the original mistranslation posted on this site.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I figured. To me, "consider" is a very sketchy word regarding game development.

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    I figured. To me, "consider" is a very sketchy word regarding game development.
    It wasn't even used. It was concocted by whoever did that translation. There is nothing of the sort in the actual tweet

Blog Entries

Eh, I wasn't too worried, seeing as I already have the original Ruby.

Still, if RS remakes ARE in secret development, then that's cool too. Considering that the only real place to buy a good copy is at a swap-meet, and that those copies most likely have the Berry Glitch, it's likely that other people trying to get a good copy will gladly appreciate it. Probably wouldn't buy it on launch day, but I'd end up with it somehow.
    But if they go back to 30fps on battles...

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Blog Entries

Interesting response. I guess we`ll to wait to see what he meant by it exactly.

Why do you want remakes rs can already trade with gen V. That was the only reason for the others, so that they wouldn't have to stuff Gen 1 and 2 pokemon into regions were they would seem out of place.
    Antlionerd likes this.
    PT: 3094-9271-2948
    HG: 3953-9926-0214

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast