Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak...
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak...

Default Masuda replies to tweet regarding remakes of Generation III games: Game Freak...

Masuda to "consider" Ruby and Sapphire remakes: Game Freak director acknowledges ...

Today, Junichi Masuda replied to the mass of fans wanting remakes of the Generation III games Ruby and Sapphire via Twitter.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by The dark lord trombonator; 13th October 2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: updating url

Blog Entries

Default Re: Masuda to "consider" Ruby and Sapphire remakes: Game Freak director acknowledges

This might be a comfermartiom won't it? If he's considering it chances are high they've began working on it or else he wouldn't have randomly brought it up..
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Masuda to "consider" Ruby and Sapphire remakes: Game Freak director acknowledges

AWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Now if someone who can speak Japanese possibly ask about the possibility of FR/LG remakes as well because we all love Kanto...?

Remakes confirmed, pretty much.

I can see them coming in 2013 maybe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post

Now if someone who can speak Japanese possibly ask about the possibility of FR/LG remakes as well because we all love Kanto...?
    Dude let Hoenn shine... and the fanbase is so broken over Kanto right now I don't see Kanto in Gen V but this is really exciting odds are extremly high that R/S are gonna be made...SO can't wait! And Gliscor'd March-September next year is when theyhh'll be released probibly in time for ther 10th anniversary ad yeah R/S remakes are basicly confirmed LET"S CELIBRATE

Blog Entries

What? No way, we have HGSS for that.

Anyways, Yay, I guess, bought that copy of Ruby for nothing then...[/sarcasm]

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Dude let Hoenn shine... and the fanbase is so broken over Kanto right now I don't see Kanto in Gen V but this is really exciting odds are extremly high that R/S are gonna be made...SO can't wait!
    I have no problem with RS remakes. I'm more than content to let Hoenn get its turn. I just want a little assurance that once it's done, it'll be Kanto's turn once more.

Blog Entries

I have no problem with RS remakes. I'm more than content to let Hoenn get its turn. I just want a little assurance that once it's done, it'll be Kanto's turn once more.
    I would love to see Kanto in Gen VI maybe as a Yellow Remake or something but lets let Hoenn get the attention.... and Kanto is original they'll never forget it maybe just give us a break V gens in a row is too much

This is good news that Masuda would aknoledge fan's want of these games. But is this really confirmation that such games are being developed? In such case I'll be glad as well. Im not the biggest fan of Hoenn but want to see an updated version of this region. Im hoping they consider releasing this for the 10th anniversery of R/S, thats the earliest it could probably happen. Also hope to see it on the 3DS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    This is good news that Masuda would aknoledge fan's want of these games. But is this really confirmation that such games are being developed? In such case I'll be glad as well. Im not the biggest fan of Hoenn but want to see an updated version of this region. Im hoping they consider releasing this for the 10th anniversery of R/S, thats the earliest it could probably happen. Also hope to see it on the 3DS.
    They have already started development probibly otherwise they would've never brought it up.... I see it coming out in Japan by March September at the latest next year then Grey in 2013 to round up Gen V

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Why, why, why, why, why, why?!

There isn't anything to fix in R/S besides the physical/special split and nearly all Hoenn Pokemon are available in the Gen 4 games, so a remake is completely unnecessary. Acknowledging the fan demand means that a company will be going down the toilet, just like what happened to the Sonic fanbase.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Why, why, why, why, why, why?!

There isn't anything to fix in R/S besides the physical/special split and nearly all Hoenn Pokemon are available in the Gen 4 games, so a remake is completely unnecessary.
    Ignoring the fact that HG/SS were completly unnessicary as well whats your point?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ignoring the fact that HG/SS were completly unnessicary as well whats your point?
    HG/SS were necessary because not many Johto Pokemon were easily available in the Gen 3 games and D/P/Pt, and there were some problems in Gen 2 that needed fixing such as the lack of a Safari Zone. Plus they took place during D/P/Pt's timeline while R/S doesn't take place in the same timeline as Gen 5 like the previous remakes.

Blog Entries

I'm guessing our constant pleading to GameFreak is working? Anyway, I'm very happy he's considering it!

otherwise they would've never brought it up....
    Masuda didn't, someone else (RSremake) tweeted a long paragraph at him that for the RS generation and all those who hold RS dear, etc, please remake RS. Masuda replied with 'Thank you! Your thoughts have been recieved. R/S are a very important work for me too. I want to create something good. Thank you!!'.

Though I do wonder how ''consider'' turned up--and is being focused upon--seeing as it's nowhere within the original tweet...

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast