Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others, wi

Thread: Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others, wi

Default Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others, wi

Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others, will be included

After almost a month, another set of scans from CoroCoro was released. The scans reveal new features to be introduced in the upcoming games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, as well as the return of several features from Pokémon Gold and Silver.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

Default Re: Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others

Apricorns CONFIRMED! YAY!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others

I wonder who the BF brains will be.

Everything sounds great!

I think the DP balls should be buyable seeing how we grow the Apricorns ourselves. I can't wait to see the Battling Facilities along with the Brains. Hopefully, this isn't all of the new information. Gym leader artwork would so make my day.

Blog Entries

Another Frontier I'll end up being unable to finish? DAMNIT. What gets me, though, is the matter of these Apricorn balls - since they don't exist in the coding of DPPt, what'll that mean when one tries to trade them to DPPt, or tries to trade a Pokémon contained in one?

I suppose including a Safari Zone in Johto is a good idea, as long as they leave the Fuchsia one closed. Now I think about it, Cianwood is actually a somewhat reasonable place for it, what with all that stuff to the west which was never seen in Generation II.

Also, yay for the rest of the returning stuff.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dlakii View Post
    Another Frontier I'll end up being unable to finish? DAMNIT. What gets me, though, is the matter of these Apricorn balls - since they don't exist in the coding of DPPt, what'll that mean when one tries to trade them to DPPt, or tries to trade a Pokémon contained in one?
    As I've already said, no need to question this. GF will have figured it out.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

It would probably convert it into the appropriate equvalent. Maybe.

What I'm more interested in is the new Jotho Safari Zone. I've been interested in getting all the Pokémon capturable from Safari Zones in the GBA and DS games. Wonder what could be found there...
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Yeezy taught me The Booty Warrior's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe they probably decided to scrap the Safari Zone for Kanto altogether this time around.

As for the Apricorns, I hope that they might get new names. Not that naming them after colors was bad, mind you. But it would seem more realistic to give them different kinds of names, I guess.

Talking Re: Many features to return to HeartGold, SoulSilver: New Apricorn Case, among others

I can't wate for HeartGold, SoulSilver to come out hear in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1lopez View Post
    I can't wate for HeartGold, SoulSilver to come out hear in the US.
    I can't wait fot them to come out, PERIOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Sakaki drank in Pikachu series, that's why became so... happy in first Movie Adaptation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    You mean the shots where it looks like he's channeling the Joker?