MAGNEDETH to step down as Bulbapedia editor in chief: Werdnae named as successor

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Aviator Zero

Thread: MAGNEDETH to step down as Bulbapedia editor in chief: Werdnae named as successor

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default MAGNEDETH to step down as Bulbapedia editor in chief: Werdnae named as successor

MAGNEDETH to step down as Bulbapedia editor in chief: Werdnae named as successor

After two years in the role, MAGNEDETH is resigning as Bulbapedia's Editor-in-Chief and assuming the new roles of Vice Webmaster and Executive Policymaker. Succeeding him will be former Deputy Editor Werdnae.

Read more on Bulbanews

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Default Re: MAGNEDETH to step down as Bulbapedia editor in chief: Werdnae named as successor

My, how the time flies. I remember the news post that announced his inauguration.

Thank you for your service, MAGNEDETH, and enjoy your new positions!
    Werdnae, you're a fine person for the job and we look forward to your chiefy editor powers.
    Last edited by Aviator Zero; 10th December 2012 at 08:52 PM.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: MAGNEDETH to step down as Bulbapedia editor in chief: Werdnae named as successor

Good luck!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator Zero View Post
    My, how the time flies. I remember the news post that announced his inauguration.
    This

LinkBacks (?)