Magnagate Navigator to be available in Tsutaya stores: Menko cards given after answer

Thread: Magnagate Navigator to be available in Tsutaya stores: Menko cards given after answer

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Magnagate Navigator to be available in Tsutaya stores: Menko cards given after answer

Magnagate Navigator to be available in Tsutaya stores: Menko cards given after answering quiz ...

A Magnagate Navigator will be available in Tsutaya stores in Japan from now until Dec. 23, 2012. A portion of the Magnagate Navigator is a quiz that has three questions.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Magnagate Navigator to be available in Tsutaya stores: Menko cards given after an

I don't know what Magtnegate or Menko or any of this is. I think the article could use some clarification.

Default Re: Magnagate Navigator to be available in Tsutaya stores: Menko cards given after an

Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    I don't know what Magtnegate or Menko or any of this is. I think the article could use some clarification.
    I know Magnagate is what creates portals within a circular object, but what's a Menko?

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately, this report seems rather mangled. It doesn't surprise me it's hard to understand...

What is labeled as 'Magnagate Navigator campaign poster' are the Menko cards you get for completing the quiz.

Menko itself is a Japanese card game where you try and flip the opponent's cards over.
    Being that the cards are round, you can use them in the 'Discover a Magnagate!' function of PMD Magnagate Infinite Labyrinths in order to create dungeons.

What is labeled as 'Magnagate Navigator campaign information' are screenshots from the downloadable Navigator game.
    Also, all times the date 'Dec. 23' occurs should read Dec. 12...

And Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinths (shortened to Magnagate here) is the new 3DS PMD game...

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

It has been edited. Thanks bluesun for clarifying. :)

LinkBacks (?)