Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-hard - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-hard

Default Re: Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-har

I'm probably the biggest critic on these editorials but I found the subject to be somewhat interesting and the read enjoyable. I'll probably be working into introducing a series of my own to the site, so once then I would love to get some of this hate. :D
    - RAGECANDYBAR: The PokéGods: Secrets and Rumors Revealed

(Feel free to leave me a private or visitor message with any comments, questions, or advice related to my work)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-har

Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    We get it. How much grief are you going to give the author over this?
    Am I allowed to have an opinion yet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Am I allowed to have an opinion yet?
    You're making an excellent point by sticking to passive-aggressive posts.

I don't really appreciate being treated like a moderator. Why did you delete your posts at the first sight of criticism being directed at you? Does this mean that you were hoping to get the author to delete the article?

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Alright, this isn't the Outrage Vs. Unown Lord thread. Take your squabble to the VMs.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I kind of hope, if Triple Battles turn out to be pretty good, they use them extensively in a console RPG. Loved how Colosseum did all Double Battles, really nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shackleford View Post
    I kind of hope, if Triple Battles turn out to be pretty good, they use them extensively in a console RPG. Loved how Colosseum did all Double Battles, really nice.
    A sequel to XD is the best thing that could come of this addition.

Sub-Market Zydrate Dealer GodofPH's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    A sequel to XD is the best thing that could come of this addition.
    Now THAT would certainly be an interesting prospect. Like I said in the article, if fully realized and given enough depth, triple battling could be a revolution for the franchise, and if a game was based completely around triple battles, that could be revolutionary in itself.

GodofPH, AKA Pat Hessman, is a student at Montana State University and writer for the MSU Exponent. He has a blog, Raptor Rants, and is currently drafting legislation dictating the death penalty for attempted suicide.
    I hope he isn't serious.

Pokémon White

I wonder if Electrode would get the death penalty for Self-destructing all the time.

If all 6 Pokemon use Self-destruct in a triple battle, is it suicide or murder?
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

Formerly GTT Grass Type Warrior's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    I wonder if Electrode would get the death penalty for Self-destructing all the time.

If all 6 Pokemon use Self-destruct in a triple battle, is it suicide or murder?
    It's both.
    SoulSilver FC: 1334-2716-6164
    Platinum FC: 1591-7683-8872

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Noctowl View Post
    I hope he isn't serious.
    Sigh...it was a joke. Look at last week's column, and my About Me claimed I was in a rehab clinic for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GodofPH View Post
    Sigh...it was a joke. Look at last week's column, and my About Me claimed I was in a rehab clinic for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
    That's an awesome game, its perfectly understandable for it to make you an addict.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    That's an awesome game, its perfectly understandable for it to make you an addict.
    I say start a support network.

3-on-3 battles seem like a cool idea, I hope it turns out well.

Blog Entries

GodofPH, AKA Pat Hessman, is a student at Montana State University and writer for the MSU Exponent. He has a blog, Raptor Rants, and is currently drafting legislation dictating the death penalty for attempted suicide.
    No.

"Jokes" like this are not funny. Period. You go through learning a former teacher, who you worked on two plays and took two classes with, has just thrown himself off a building, you watch as people you care about talk about wanting to die, you come back to me and tell me if that's "funny".
    Last edited by Nekusagi; 28th July 2010 at 02:14 AM.
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 7th August 2011, 03:55 PM