Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-hard
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-hard

Default Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-hard

Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-hard

Outlook and speculation from a life long die-hard.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-har

Meh, it was an interesting read. But nothing awesome/

Default Re: Looking Forward: Three on Three: Outlook and speculation from a life long die-har

To be honest, I'm in the same boat as the writer here.

I'm not too interested in triple battles yet. I'm at least glad that there's something that differenicate it from single and double battles (Pokémon placement is important since ones on the left or right can only target specific monsters). But we know so little so far that we can really only wait until BW is fully revealed before seeing the true extent of the feature.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm actually can't wait to see what they do with Triple battles. Will we be allowed to carry more POkemon? Will we be able to have more moves? There are tons of possibilities with this. Hopefully we'll see many of them come to life.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Seriously Nintendo, why do you even try keeping one region in the dark in this digital age?
    Really? Hard to think that there's any ill-intent behind simply not releasing a teaser to every single person in every single language. More like they have their focus set on their own version right now.

Blah blah blah, speculation, blah blah blah, wait n' see approach, blah blah blah, time will tell.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

Blog Entries
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy On Twitter Add Turtle Tamer Kammy on Google+
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Tumblr Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Flickr

Ugh, more from this clown? I am all for opinion columns in the news section or whatever, but at least make them interesting. I'm a "life long die-hard" too, doesn't make what I have to say interesting or insightful.
    *this space for rent*

Blog Entries

So, anyone else expect what the article said? I mean, it wasn't written poorly, but you really couldn't have made that much more predictible.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Every single battle in the game was a double battle.
    I know what he means, but this little clause right here caused me to giggle a bit.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Again, if it doesn't look like anything that doesn't interest you, don't read it.

While it was just information that we all know, you don't have to complain because aren't forced to read it. Say someone who hasn't been able to hear the latest news wants to know about triple battles and all that, this would serve as good source instead of searching for the old ones which contain information about the same topic but in multiple entries due to all the information not being available when the old entry was written.

Blog Entries

On the positive side, it looks like triple battles won't be forced as much as double battles were in RS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RegiRuler View Post
    On the positive side, it looks like triple battles won't be forced as much as double battles were in RS.
    Doubles weren't forced that much. For a new feature, they weren't used as much as they should have been.

And Emerald added many battles which could be turned into Doubles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Doubles weren't forced that much. For a new feature, they weren't used as much as they should have been.

And Emerald added many battles which could be turned into Doubles.
    I didn't actually play RSE. That was just what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by rockman0 View Post
    I'm actually can't wait to see what they do with Triple battles. Will we be allowed to carry more POkemon? Will we be able to have more moves? There are tons of possibilities with this. Hopefully we'll see many of them come to life.
    I remember reading that when double battles were created tehre is some information in the games that could have made posible carrying more pokemon, i am really enthusiastic at the idea of triple battles specially because of the strategy, it could have been a great risk but i think it is a great victory

Blog Entries

@RegiRuler Then its best you look up something before making assumptions. I'm not trying to be rude or anything just in case it comes off like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Again, if it doesn't look like anything that doesn't interest you, don't read it.
    What a horrible thing to say! Who wouldn't want their writings read by people? People who like it, people who don't like it; people who care, people who don't care; people with an opinion, people without one. I'm sure it doesn't matter to the author as long as it's being read.

What if no one commented on it? As an author I'd be heartbroken! Everything written would've felt like a waste of time. Thanks to all types of people reading, what better way is there to hear from your fans and get criticism at the same time?
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast