Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see internationa - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see internationa

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see internat

@Keldeo94 - Didn't Junichi Masuda tell everyone to watch Pokémon Smash! on Sunday when asked about Black and White's sequel? Let's see what happens then.

Personally, I agree with @Samurott that spin off games are just as important as the main series. Some games in the past, like the Pokémon Ranger and Pokémon Rumble series' are fantastic games in their own right, but people are too distracted by the main series to take any notice of them.

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

Default Re: Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see internat

^ Not to mention the Mystery Dungeon series as well.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about this. This seems like a different style of game that sounds interesting and will gain a lot of fans quickly. I hope it comes to US soon!

I'm certainly keeping my fingers crossed for a localized release because it looks very interesting. I'd have preferred another PMD game, but still, if it has pokemon on the cover I'll try it. I'm very open-minded when it comes to pokemon games. :)

Blog Entries

I really hope that this comes to America, I've been invested since it was shown, and really want to play it without having to import it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo94 View Post
    But I'd hoped it would be Japan only. I'm not sure about the US, but here in the UK I've never heard of the other series that Pokemon is twinning with, and it seems very Japancentric, so I kinda hoped they wouldn't release it internationally and it would just be something for Japan
    Or you could just not buy the game and let other people be able to enjoy it...

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo94 View Post
    But I'd hoped it would be Japan only. I'm not sure about the US, but here in the UK I've never heard of the other series that Pokemon is twinning with, and it seems very Japancentric, so I kinda hoped they wouldn't release it internationally and it would just be something for Japan
    Or you could just not buy the game and let other people be able to enjoy it...
    I'll likely buy it, I just wish they weren't running it at the same time as they building hype for Grey. It's like when your watching tv and its getting to the really exciting point and your mum calls out its time for dinner. Sure I like Dinner, and I will go to dinner, just wish it wasn't right before this really exciting moment.

They better release this in the U.S.A or else I will die of heart failure. I want this game so badly

Blog Entries

I think we can almost forget about localization now. It isn't that this game may not appeal to audiences here, but now that we have B/W2, I don't think anyone is going to be interested in this at all. My only hope is for B/W2 to be released at the end of the year so that this won't be left in the dust. It may be a hope against hope, since this already seems to have been discarded.
    Step into the Fairy circle

OSHAWHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    I think we can almost forget about localization now. It isn't that this game may not appeal to audiences here, but now that we have B/W2, I don't think anyone is going to be interested in this at all.
    ................................ Yeah that's probably true... =/ I thought things were ambiguous before, but this part of the post changes my mind.
    Seasons =/= Regions

Blog Entries

I'm sad that this may not be released in other areas now, That BW2 have been announced, but games like this have come to other areas so I'm not giving up hope yet.

Blog Entries

I could be proven wrong. The only reason why I think it could still happen if it's released later in the year is the prospect of it filling the gap until B/W2 does release. This was the situation things like MD and Ranger found itself in before
    Step into the Fairy circle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12