Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see internationa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see internationa

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see internationa

Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see international release

Nintendo President Satoru Iwata has presented a marketing video regarding upcoming Japanese releases for Nintendo consoles. Subtitles on the video suggest that the upcoming crossover game Pokémon + Nobunaga will be localized into English.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see internat

They better localize it, Japan gets too many good games we never see. The game looks interesting so I will no doubt play it somehow.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Localization possible for upcoming crossover: Pokémon + Nobunaga may see internat

If it does get localized I'll buy it. It seem interesting enough, even if it was a disappointment of a reveal.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

If it turns out to be a gem of a game worth my time and money, I'll prolly get it :P
    Though I'm not holding my breath :X

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

追放されたバカ

Typical Nintendo, people are crying out for a game like Colleseum on the Wii, some are crying out for RSE remakes, some are crying out for Pokemon Grey.

So what does Nintendo do? They make this???????
    Regiruler likes this.

Blog Entries

The context makes it unclear whether he was talking to all English speakers, or just to Europe.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Fury will consume you! Olaf-symbiote's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How is saying "European plans to be confirmed" hinting at the game's localization? All the games that didn't have a solid release date or that weren't confirmed for a release outside of Japan said the same thing. And since this was a subbed version of the Japanese conference, they mentioned the European release dates (or the lack of them) to not confuse the viewers.

This game will still probably be released in English, but the article's too much speculation for my taste...
    Dr. Jeremiah Surd from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest is my all time favorite villain, beating even Ganondorf from the Zelda series!

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

@Olaf-symbiote - One thing that is worth noting also, is that the European stream was a subtitled version of the Japanese stream, but some brief Japan-only news, such as the new Hatsune Miku 3DS game receiving a demo on the Nintendo eShop in Japan, were completely cut out, as was the trailer for a Wii game whose name I can't remember. So what that means to me, is that a release is on the cards, just that the fine details haven't been made yet - unlike Fire Emblem: Awakening, which has also yet to be released in Japan, but has been confirmed for Europe in 2012.

So yes, it is speculation, but it isn't baseless (yes, before I found out that the EU stream was just the Japanese one but subbed, I watched the Japanese stream).

Blog Entries
    Add Delsin Rowe on Facebook
    Visit Delsin Rowe's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo94 View Post
    Typical Nintendo, people are crying out for a game like Colleseum on the Wii, some are crying out for RSE remakes, some are crying out for Pokemon Grey.

This game has been confirmed for a while now. It isn't like they just announced it. -_-
    A man with a plan and an aerosol can!

I'm gonna touch... everything.

Oh, I am so gonna be a dick.

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post

This game has been confirmed for a while now. It isn't like they just announced it. -_-
    But I'd hoped it would be Japan only. I'm not sure about the US, but here in the UK I've never heard of the other series that Pokemon is twinning with, and it seems very Japancentric, so I kinda hoped they wouldn't release it internationally and it would just be something for Japan

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

But I'd hoped it would be Japan only. I'm not sure about the US, but here in the UK I've never heard of the other series that Pokemon is twinning with, and it seems very Japancentric, so I kinda hoped they wouldn't release it internationally and it would just be something for Japan
    Why would you hope for it to be Japan only? Even if it seems Japan-centric...I mean, we've had more Japan-centric stuff released here.

Blog Entries
    Add Delsin Rowe on Facebook
    Visit Delsin Rowe's Youtube Channel

I still don't see what that has to do with R/S/E remakes/Grey. >.>
    A man with a plan and an aerosol can!

I'm gonna touch... everything.

Oh, I am so gonna be a dick.

OSHAWHAT?

Localization process: Pokemon + Noland's Ambition...

Who said they're definitely not releasing at least these in the near future?
    Seasons =/= Regions

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    Localization process: Pokemon + Noland's Ambition...

Who said they're definitely not releasing at least these in the near future?
    I didn't say that, it just seems like this Nobunaga thing is a huge distraction, I'm trying to get excited about the upcoming movie and Grey/RSE and Nintendo seem to have interupted that with this Nobunaga game. I don't get why they're running 2 together at the same type, hyping the movie and hinting at Grey, while also going on about this N Ambition one. Shouldn't this have come earlier, then start the hype over Grey/Movie 15, or after Grey/Movie 15 have been released.

Blog Entries

The spinoffs are just as important as any of the main series to them. That's just the way they work. Once one game is released, they go on to the next. If they overshadowed one thing with another, that would end up blowing up in their faces, and they would have no purpose behind trying to release the other game at all because no one would pay attention to it. It's just bad business.
    TheCapsFan, El_ and Hidden Mew like this.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast