Limited special edition Charizard 3DS LL to be sold to Pokémon Daisuki Club members:

Thread: Limited special edition Charizard 3DS LL to be sold to Pokémon Daisuki Club members:

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Limited special edition Charizard 3DS LL to be sold to Pokémon Daisuki Club members:

Limited special edition Charizard 3DS LL to be sold to Pokémon Daisuki Club members: Available ...

The official Japanese Pokémon website has announced that a limited number of the special edition Charizard 3DS LL will be sold via mail order to Pokémon Daisuki Club members in Japan, starting Feb. 9.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Limited special edition Charizard 3DS LL to be sold to Pokémon Daisuki Club membe

Damn, that looks nice. I may actually look into getting that once released.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Limited special edition Charizard 3DS LL to be sold to Pokémon Daisuki Club membe

This or an X/Y one would be the only way I would buy a second 3DS. Work on it NoE!
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now let's hope they sell it outside of Japan for other countries.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I really would like them to release it in other countries, perhaps as a special X/Y bundle, Im interested in another system for trading, so a Bundle pack would be perfect because I'd also get the game.

LinkBacks (?)