Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: "Mirage Pokémon" set to be third Black ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: "Mirage Pokémon" set to be third Black ..

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another legend

Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another legendary for ...

The latest episode of Pokémon Sunday has revealed no new information, only stating information already confirmed by the official website, along with additional gameplay footage of the new Pokémon. However, next week's episode is scheduled to reveal another legendary Pokémon for Pokémon Black and White.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

So a "mirage" classified legendary, basically what I assume Heatran is classified under in Japanese as well. Let's hope its not made out to be lame to the point the writers can casually put it in the Pokemon League and not be noticed by other trainers :/

Obviously not an event, and since its a single Pokemon, not one of the trio. So it seems we'll have quite a few legendaries again. I prefer these types of legendaries over the "Pokemon of legend" because it seems like they're just really rare and possible for trainers to catch.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

i thought it was going to be a " Phantom", but that sounds like Darkrai so maybe a ghost legendary, which would be cool

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    So a "mirage" classified legendary, basically what I assume Heatran is classified under in Japanese as well. Let's hope its not made out to be lame to the point the writers can casually put it in the Pokemon League and not be noticed by other trainers :/

Obviously not an event, and since its a single Pokemon, not one of the trio. So it seems we'll have quite a few legendaries again. I prefer these types of legendaries over the "Pokemon of legend" because it seems like they're just really rare and possible for trainers to catch.
    Same here. I much prefer Legendaries like the originals, and even Johto's, as opposed to Hoenn and Sinnoh legends.

追放されたバカ

So staying up till 8 30am to watch PS for this ><

Blog Entries

Yeah, legendaries rock! I hope it's a Poison, Bug, or Fighting Pokemon, since they don't have any of those types of legendaries yet.

PDL

I don't know about you, but I'd actually like more legendaries like that. Monsters that are rare and powerful, but not really treated as deities or really figure into the mythology of the region.

Rather, their role is more like legendary creatures like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. Rare and powerful, but still treated like a regular thing.

...and I still find it hilarious how that Heatran was just chilln' in line.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Blog Entries

Mew and Celebi are the other mirage Pokemon right?

I expect a small, flying, colorful Pokemon with a backstory similar to them.
    Last edited by Somari; 18th July 2010 at 12:43 AM.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Hearing the word "mirage" makes me think this will be a Ghost-type Pokemon, but of course, this will not necessarily be true.

As for the Pokemon parts of Pokemon Sunday, I am quite impressed with the characters' animation, especially when going into battle, the trainer's silhouette was seen before zooming out to reveal what they really looks like.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Be cool if it was a gremlin sort of thing, but that might shift too much focus on the techno aspect of Black and White.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by winstein View Post
    Hearing the word "mirage" makes me think this will be a Ghost-type Pokemon, but of course, this will not necessarily be true.
    That's just one of the narrower classifications of Legendaries that the Japanese have, while we just call them all Legendary Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Somari View Post
    Mew and Celebi are the other mirage Pokemon right?

I expect a small, flying, colorful Pokemon with a backstory similar to them.
    Pretty sure the bird-trio, Heatran and the Lati@s twins count as that as well. I expect this one to be like Heatran or Lati@s, probably closer to the latter as they are making a big deal.

I'd go as far as to say that every Legendary that are usable in the Battle Frontier count as this.

Obviously Phione are treated as such, so by extension Manaphy should be. Shaymin seem like this too, though PMD isn't the main series, they had a village of them so perhaps they were classed as "mirage"

Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'd actually like more legendaries like that. Monsters that are rare and powerful, but not really treated as deities or really figure into the mythology of the region.

Rather, their role is more like legendary creatures like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. Rare and powerful, but still treated like a regular thing.

...and I still find it hilarious how that Heatran was just chilln' in line.
    That's exactly what I want, legendary Pokemon that I can use in-game without feeling like "Wtf? I just captured a god o_O"

Blog Entries

I'm just gonna hope it's not one of those "aww look it's so cute but wow yet so strong" legendary Pokemon. I want one that's all fierce-looking and also strong.

>:[
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

Blog Entries

Now your making me want one fierce looking with the stats to match Phione.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I'm just gonna hope it's not one of those "aww look it's so cute but wow yet so strong" legendary Pokemon. I want one that's all fierce-looking and also strong.

>:[
    His name is Zekrom.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Now your making me want one fierce looking with the stats to match Phione.
    I was thinking one more along the lines of maybe the stats of Jirachi or Celebi.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuutakeshi- View Post
    His name is Zekrom.
    Yes that nice...more than one would be cool you know.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast