Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: "Mirage Pokémon" set to be third Black ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: "Mirage Pokémon" set to be third Black ..

  1. #1
    Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,497
    Blog Entries
    47

    Default Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another legend

    Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another legendary for ...

    The latest episode of Pokémon Sunday has revealed no new information, only stating information already confirmed by the official website, along with additional gameplay footage of the new Pokémon. However, next week's episode is scheduled to reveal another legendary Pokémon for Pokémon Black and White.

    Read more on Bulbanews

  2. #2
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,171
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    So a "mirage" classified legendary, basically what I assume Heatran is classified under in Japanese as well. Let's hope its not made out to be lame to the point the writers can casually put it in the Pokemon League and not be noticed by other trainers :/

    Obviously not an event, and since its a single Pokemon, not one of the trio. So it seems we'll have quite a few legendaries again. I prefer these types of legendaries over the "Pokemon of legend" because it seems like they're just really rare and possible for trainers to catch.

  3. #3
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,000
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    i thought it was going to be a " Phantom", but that sounds like Darkrai so maybe a ghost legendary, which would be cool

  4. #4
    smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Making Gotham City Grin
    Posts
    6,785
    Blog Entries
    35

    Follow Enzap on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    So a "mirage" classified legendary, basically what I assume Heatran is classified under in Japanese as well. Let's hope its not made out to be lame to the point the writers can casually put it in the Pokemon League and not be noticed by other trainers :/

    Obviously not an event, and since its a single Pokemon, not one of the trio. So it seems we'll have quite a few legendaries again. I prefer these types of legendaries over the "Pokemon of legend" because it seems like they're just really rare and possible for trainers to catch.
    Same here. I much prefer Legendaries like the originals, and even Johto's, as opposed to Hoenn and Sinnoh legends.

  5. #5
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    32

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    So staying up till 8 30am to watch PS for this ><

  6. #6
    SOVA Leader Bluelatios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alto Mare, Johto
    Posts
    325
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Yeah, legendaries rock! I hope it's a Poison, Bug, or Fighting Pokemon, since they don't have any of those types of legendaries yet.

  7. #7
    PDL
    PDL is offline
    Not into Ponies I swear! PDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    over there
    Posts
    3,236

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    So a "mirage" classified legendary, basically what I assume Heatran is classified under in Japanese as well. Let's hope its not made out to be lame to the point the writers can casually put it in the Pokemon League and not be noticed by other trainers :/
    I don't know about you, but I'd actually like more legendaries like that. Monsters that are rare and powerful, but not really treated as deities or really figure into the mythology of the region.

    Rather, their role is more like legendary creatures like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. Rare and powerful, but still treated like a regular thing.

    ...and I still find it hilarious how that Heatran was just chilln' in line.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

  8. #8
    .... Somari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    2,419
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Mew and Celebi are the other mirage Pokemon right?

    I expect a small, flying, colorful Pokemon with a backstory similar to them.
    Last edited by Somari; 18th July 2010 at 12:43 AM.

  9. #9
    Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,192
    Blog Entries
    173

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Hearing the word "mirage" makes me think this will be a Ghost-type Pokemon, but of course, this will not necessarily be true.

    As for the Pokemon parts of Pokemon Sunday, I am quite impressed with the characters' animation, especially when going into battle, the trainer's silhouette was seen before zooming out to reveal what they really looks like.

  10. #10
    I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,471
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Be cool if it was a gremlin sort of thing, but that might shift too much focus on the techno aspect of Black and White.

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  11. #11
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,171
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Quote Originally Posted by winstein View Post
    Hearing the word "mirage" makes me think this will be a Ghost-type Pokemon, but of course, this will not necessarily be true.
    That's just one of the narrower classifications of Legendaries that the Japanese have, while we just call them all Legendary Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Somari View Post
    Mew and Celebi are the other mirage Pokemon right?

    I expect a small, flying, colorful Pokemon with a backstory similar to them.
    Pretty sure the bird-trio, Heatran and the Lati@s twins count as that as well. I expect this one to be like Heatran or Lati@s, probably closer to the latter as they are making a big deal.

    I'd go as far as to say that every Legendary that are usable in the Battle Frontier count as this.

    Obviously Phione are treated as such, so by extension Manaphy should be. Shaymin seem like this too, though PMD isn't the main series, they had a village of them so perhaps they were classed as "mirage"

    Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'd actually like more legendaries like that. Monsters that are rare and powerful, but not really treated as deities or really figure into the mythology of the region.

    Rather, their role is more like legendary creatures like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. Rare and powerful, but still treated like a regular thing.

    ...and I still find it hilarious how that Heatran was just chilln' in line.
    That's exactly what I want, legendary Pokemon that I can use in-game without feeling like "Wtf? I just captured a god o_O"

  12. #12
    I Wobb You Sublime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    9,950
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    I'm just gonna hope it's not one of those "aww look it's so cute but wow yet so strong" legendary Pokemon. I want one that's all fierce-looking and also strong.

    >:[
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

  13. #13
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,171
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Now your making me want one fierce looking with the stats to match Phione.

  14. #14
    I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Feliciano, my true love
    Posts
    35,471
    Blog Entries
    256

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I'm just gonna hope it's not one of those "aww look it's so cute but wow yet so strong" legendary Pokemon. I want one that's all fierce-looking and also strong.

    >:[
    His name is Zekrom.

    Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

  15. #15
    I Wobb You Sublime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    9,950
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Legendary Pokémon to be revealed next week: Pokémon Sunday will reveal another le

    Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Now your making me want one fierce looking with the stats to match Phione.
    I was thinking one more along the lines of maybe the stats of Jirachi or Celebi.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuutakeshi- View Post
    His name is Zekrom.
    Yes that nice...more than one would be cool you know.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •