LEGEND Collection TCG series announced: HeartGold, SoulSilver to be featured

Thread: LEGEND Collection TCG series announced: HeartGold, SoulSilver to be featured

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default LEGEND Collection TCG series announced: HeartGold, SoulSilver to be featured

LEGEND Collection TCG series announced: HeartGold, SoulSilver to be featured

BigWeb TV has revealed a new Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion, named LEGEND. It will come in two sets, HeartGold Collection and SoulSilver Collection. The set will be released Oct. 9.

Read more on Bulbanews

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Default Re: LEGEND Collection TCG series announced: HeartGold, SoulSilver to be featured

The set isn't called "LEGEND". That's like saying Supreme Victors is named "PLATINUM" and Advent of Arceus is called "DPt". Legend is the era's name. HeartGold & SoulSilver Collection is its real name.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LEGEND Collection TCG series announced: HeartGold, SoulSilver to be featured

When the DB is unlocked, you can fix it.

Is Golden. The Golden Tyranitar's Avatar
    Sitting in an armchair in a quiet library in Driftveil City.
    Blog Entries

Can't wait for this

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Hope for some good HG/SS-related Trainer cards and decent artwork.

I hope that there will be many Trainer cards depicting "unique" characters, places and items. I care about them more than Pokemon cards, as I'm not the player at all.

I Bet They Will Release A Team Rocket Set Too!I Love To See A Dark Rattata!:)