Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pictures

Thread: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pictures

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pictures

Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pictures UK to ...

Today, a listing emerged on retailer Amazon.co.uk for an upcoming DVD release of Pokémon the Movie: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice, the fifteenth movie in the Pokémon franchise. The movie will be available on home video in the United Kingdom on October 15th, courtesy of Universal Pictures UK.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by SnorlaxMonster; 19th April 2013 at 08:43 AM.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pict

Woah, big error! Don't you mean fifteenth?

Registered User charizardmaster125's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pict

Interesting, according to the description on Amazon, they list a running time of 90 minutes where as the running time on the USA & Australia DVD's is listed as 72 minute. As far as I can tell, CITV also aired the 72 minute version along with the full closing credits (not counting ad breaks). This could be subject to change but I'd thought that I would point it out. It does make me think whether they are including the Melloetta short that is still on the UK site on Pokemon.com.

Link: Pokemon Kyurem Vs. the Sword of Justice DVD 2013: Amazon.co.uk: Film & TV
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic58355_1.gif

When Ash's Charizard gives you a thumb's up, you know that he'll be back soon!