Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

I was really hoping Keldeo's new forme would be a beautiful, mystical unicorn/alicorn/something less derpy looking with a hint of bad ass.

The feathers are a nice addition and the new horn is interesting, but I hope the rest of it's body has a more dramatic change.

Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

cute forme for a cute pokemon.

still prefer my 'badass' types though cough*haxorus*cough

sig courtesy of blue dragon http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/blue-dragons-art-shop-122227/

Pearl friend code: 1334 8992 8416
    White friend code: 1334 7742 9693

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Unicorn View Post
    I was really hoping Keldeo's new forme would be a beautiful, mystical unicorn/alicorn/something less derpy looking with a hint of bad ass.

The feathers are a nice addition and the new horn is interesting, but I hope the rest of it's body has a more dramatic change.
    I wanted the same thing for Dragonair. Alas, it is not meant to be. Badass Adorableness does exist, though. I think his new forme can be cute AND tough at the same time. Why is that so undesirable?

As long as he doesn't become tall or anything. His shortness compared to the other Muskedeers is too cute.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

I'm probably wrong here, but what if that's just regular Keldeo and the horn is actually Secret Sword?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    I'm probably wrong here, but what if that's just regular Keldeo and the horn is actually Secret Sword?
    There are actually more changes like the "eyebrows" which are no longer jagged and became straight, and the feathers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    There are actually more changes like the "eyebrows" which are no longer jagged and became straight, and the feathers.
    Maybe, but it could also be the way the artist drew Keldeo for the cover (if they used a different artist), and the 'feathers' seem a bit odd to me...

But like I said, I'm probably wrong.

Blog Entries

@jokool;
    That change is much too big to consider it being an art-style variation. It's going from a long jagged-like protrusion to short, straight triangles.

And chances are, if its on the CoroCoro cover, its either from the anime or the games, so it's not stylistic differences.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Unicorn View Post

Same here! It's still that same derpy creature with that ugly pig snout!

Blog Entries

That change is much too big to consider it being an art-style variation. It's going from a long jagged-like protrusion to short, straight triangles.

And chances are, if its on the CoroCoro cover, its either from the anime or the games, so it's not stylistic differences.
    You're right. I just compared the two... I guess I was just hoping that there would be more besides a new horn, eyebrows, and new feather-like things.
    Hopefully, when it's fully revealed, there will be more to Keldeo's new form.

Blog Entries

Personally, I missed the more "subtle" forme changes. I didn't like Shaymin that much since its two formes hardly seemed related.
    Eitarou likes this.

Blog Entries

Why am I totally not excited about this new forme?
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

Why does it not look resolute in any way? O_o

Super Nintendo Chalmers Bug Catcher Wade's Avatar

All we can really see is the head, but I get the impression this a more adult forme. Like he's grown up to match the other three musketeers.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Personally, I missed the more "subtle" forme changes. I didn't like Shaymin that much since its two formes hardly seemed related.
    Just out of curiosity, which formes would you consider as subtle changes?

Brain with a meat puppet. IvySnivy's Avatar

I tend to like the more exaggerated forme changes myself, seems less interesting otherwise. So I'm kind of disappointed with what I can see of the new forme so far, but ehhh I'll get used to it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast