Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

  1. #16
    ★ Prince of Ampora ★ Takoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South-East England
    Posts
    2,385
    Blog Entries
    8
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Awh, I was hoping it's face would be more mature, but oh well, I wonder what the body looks like/if there's any notable changed to it... I used to think Keldeo looked pretty stupid but honestly it's design has grown on me within the past few weeks- so I won't mind if this new forme looks just slightly altered from normal-forme Keldeo. It WOULD be cool for it to have a significant change, but ahh well :3

    ~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

  2. #17
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    The fact that even Keldeo is getting a new form shows how much the region has truly changed between the two games. Keldeo is probably meant to look slightly older, but young at the same time. Can't say I expect much from his body, probably will just be more like the musketeer trio. Keldeo getting a total revamp would ruin his image, so I'm fine with this.

  3. #18
    Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where I'm needed
    Posts
    4,563
    Blog Entries
    169

    Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Wow, that's disappointing. Too many formes this region. Its like half of them have got formes but only Kyurem seems to have reason other than 'to make it cooler and better'.

  4. #19
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,123
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Make up your minds, guys. First you complained about the evolutions of Gen IV, next you complained about the Kami trio being recolors, and now you're complaining about the Kami trio receiving new formes to differentiate themselves design wise along with Keldeo's forme. It seems like you're purposely trying to find a new way to complain about the series not going your way.

  5. #20
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,171
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    @Shiny Porygon, Shaymin didn't get a stat boost.

    I've already stated how Secret Sword basically gives the power-up Keldeo needs to make it equal to its predecessors since it works off its more powerful special attack. Technically makes it better since it can do a mix-set.

    Keldeo right now is not very impressive. I'll be more happy if it actually makes its old forme redundant by making this one stronger (with better SAtk) since that seems to be the whole purpose for the new forme than if they gave it more attack since that actually doesn't do anything for it.

    With that said, I miss the days when a new forme didn't automatically make its previous ones worse.

    EDIT:
    I'm also guessing that it will have a new ability as Justified doesn't actually help out with its useful stat.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 10th June 2012 at 10:19 AM.

  6. #21
    Registered User Morgil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    251

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Is there a bigger scan? I can't really make out much of what's different with this forme.

  7. #22
    II.5 Eradia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    648

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Madness! GF are really out in force with all these new formes.

    Kyurem, Meloetta, the Kami trio, now Keldeo... damn.

    Last edited by Eradia; 10th June 2012 at 10:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

  8. #23
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,171
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    ^so you spoiler tag the warning?

    Not that it wasn't the movie merchandise that was making it blatantly obvious it was getting a new forme.

  9. #24
    Secret Sword of Justice Kelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,998
    Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Might as well give all the Unova legendaries new forms at this point. xP

    Still, I'm loving that horn and mane! Just makes me love Keldeo even more than I already do, and he's my favorite Pokemon. <3

  10. #25
    What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bouffalant Farm, England
    Posts
    2,667
    Blog Entries
    36
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Looks a bit cooler than the normal forme, but I just hope it has better stats. Anything to make up for Keldeo's inability to learn Ice Beam, I mean, really...

    Who is this git?

  11. #26
    Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where I'm needed
    Posts
    4,563
    Blog Entries
    169

    Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Make up your minds, guys. First you complained about the evolutions of Gen IV, next you complained about the Kami trio being recolors, and now you're complaining about the Kami trio receiving new formes to differentiate themselves design wise along with Keldeo's forme. It seems like you're purposely trying to find a new way to complain about the series not going your way.
    It's never the same people complaining. It's always different people complaining about things they didn't like while some people like those same things and complain when they are changed.

  12. #27
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,123
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Make up your minds, guys. First you complained about the evolutions of Gen IV, next you complained about the Kami trio being recolors, and now you're complaining about the Kami trio receiving new formes to differentiate themselves design wise along with Keldeo's forme. It seems like you're purposely trying to find a new way to complain about the series not going your way.
    It's never the same people complaining. It's always different people complaining about things they didn't like while some people like those same things and complain when they are changed.
    That wasn't how TV Tropes described it when explaining the Pokemon fanbase in a nutshell from their Ruined FOREVER page.
    HumanDawn and UnovaCastaway like this.

  13. #28
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,005
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    It dosent look too different to be honest, but I'll wait to see a full picture of it, maybe Keldeo's body is different. I hate to see it be just Keldeo with a blue horn.

  14. #29
    Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where I'm needed
    Posts
    4,563
    Blog Entries
    169

    Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Make up your minds, guys. First you complained about the evolutions of Gen IV, next you complained about the Kami trio being recolors, and now you're complaining about the Kami trio receiving new formes to differentiate themselves design wise along with Keldeo's forme. It seems like you're purposely trying to find a new way to complain about the series not going your way.
    It's never the same people complaining. It's always different people complaining about things they didn't like while some people like those same things and complain when they are changed.
    That wasn't how TV Tropes described it when explaining the Pokemon fanbase in a nutshell from their Ruined FOREVER page.
    But TVTropes is not an authority. I thought that this was pretty easy to understand.

    Their are two groups with opposing wants and desires. Group 1 complains about X whereas Group 2 likes X. The creators change X to Y. Now Group 1 is happy but Group 2 complains.

    This is a broken base. The reason that people think that its the same people complaining is because only the complaints are passed on but not the identities of the people who complained.

    Of coursem there are people who complain for the sake of complaining but these people are very much the vocal minority.

  15. #30
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

    I don't get this.

    'Keldeo's Resolution form revealed' ?

    It's more like 'Head of Keldeo's Resolution form revealed' than anything else. Also, like any other person with common sense, I'll refrain from judgment until Keldeo's form is actually revealed. Though I do like what I'm seeing so far.
    Keldora Dragon likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •