Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

An early leak of the July issue of CoroCoro has revealed what appears to be Keldeo's new Resolution Forme.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by SnorlaxMonster; 10th June 2012 at 02:26 AM.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

So far...I am disappointed. I was hoping Resolution Forme Keldeo's face would be less cutesy.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

So was I. Apart from the serrated horn, it doesn't even look that different. (From what we can see, anyway.)
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Definitely an "F" ticket! Shiny Porygon's Avatar

It's just Keldeo, but with a blue horn? I suppose there's probably more to it, not visible on the scan, but still.

Plausibly it'll get a BST boost to 600 (like Shaymin-S EDIT: or not...) and a signature move, but unless it gets any more advantages in the rain, SB Tornadus, SB Thundurus, and Genesect will be the only rain-compatible novelties that B2W2 will bring.

EDIT: I wonder what the "feathers" symbolise? Green, yellow and blue... Couldn't be the other members of the trio + 1.
    Last edited by Shiny Porygon; 10th June 2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: feathers; trio + 1; Shaymin

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Green, yellow and blue... Well, the kami trio's green, orange and blue, so that can't be it. The Tao trio are linked to red, yellow, and blue, so it can't be them either. Going even deeper, the legendary birds and dogs are all blue, yellow and red, the Regis are brown, blue and silver, the Lake guardians are pink, yellow, and blue, the Weather trio are red, blue and green, and the Creation trio are blue, pink and black.

If I had to say anything, it would be the Kami trio, but it'd be strange for Keldeo to be linked to two different trios.

Why all these "forms"? I don't like them that much to be honest...

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

For one thing, it's just Resolution Keldeo's head that's revealed so far, the body might be different for all we know, for instance, it might be bipedal as opposed to Keldeo's usual form, which is quadruped, it's highly likely since otherwise, Keldeo would look exactly the same, but with a slightly different head
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

I'm loving these new formes! I wonder if some people have anything better to do than complain all the time? 8D I can't wait for better scans!
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Personally, I'm not too fussed about it not looking different at this stage. So Resolution Forme could be seen as a kind "level up" as opposed to a full on new forme.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I bet its hooves will look more like boots, just like the Three Musketeers.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I really don't understand why it even needs a form, it's basically identical. No really, what's up with all these "forms"?

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

I'm sure it doesn't only look like that, because it's only the scan of its head. I think this is gonna be one of the formes that I like 8D

Portable living microwave first archen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So that's Kyurem, Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus and now Keldeo getting a new form in BW2. What next? Meloetta with a third form?
    Last edited by first archen; 10th June 2012 at 08:22 AM.

Getting those likes

Blog Entries
    Follow Avrig On Twitter
    Follow Avrig on Tumblr Visit Avrig's Youtube Channel

I think Keldeo's new forme is actually much more clever choice than Kami trios. Since Keldeo is based on d'Artagnan, this forme could be seen as an evolution d'Artagnan experienced about him becoming one of the musketeers.
    I claimed Mamoswine ♥ randomness @ twitterAvrig @ deviantart

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast