Keldeo to be revealed in upcoming CoroCoro: 'Nobunaga' scans also leaked

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Keldeo to be revealed in upcoming CoroCoro: 'Nobunaga' scans also leaked

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Keldeo to be revealed in upcoming CoroCoro: 'Nobunaga' scans also leaked

Keldeo to be revealed in upcoming CoroCoro: 'Nobunaga' scans also leaked

An early leak of CoroCoro magazine has officially revealed the latest Pokémon, Keldeo. The magazine also features the new title for the fifteenth film and information and pictures pertaining to the upcoming Nobunaga's Ambition crossover game.

Read more on Bulbanews

I'm mean and green Jo The Marten's Avatar Bulbanews WriterSocial Media EditorArchives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Jo The Marten On Twitter
    Follow Jo The Marten on Tumblr

Default Re: Keldeo to be revealed in upcoming CoroCoro: 'Nobunaga' scans also leaked

Words can't express how happy I am. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Cutie little Keldeo is finally officially released. I definitely want a plush asap. <3 Welcome aboard, little cutie~!

I'm just a mean green mother from outer space!
    And I am bad!

[Bulbapedia][Tumblr][Art site][My sweetie ♥][Little Shop of Horrors club]

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Keldeo to be revealed in upcoming CoroCoro: 'Nobunaga' scans also leaked

Nice! Can't wait to see more about it :D

Blog Entries

Let's face it, most of us knew that Keldeo had to appear with the 3 musketeers. :P
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

You would think Bulbanews would know the difference between a "scan" and a "cell phone snapshot" by now.
    J J M and Bishie Karis-chan like this.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 20th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

I'm mean and green Jo The Marten's Avatar Bulbanews WriterSocial Media EditorArchives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    You would think Bulbanews would know the difference between a "scan" and a "cell phone snapshot" by now.
    Speaking of that, is there much reason why people tend to take photos instead of scanning that you can think of?

And I am bad!

Blog Entries

The unveiling of Keldeo is just underwhelming at this point, especially considering that many people expected to see it last year (since Victini had been revealed even before Black and White were released). I really hope that Game Freak will use DLC in future generations to make secret Pokémon actually secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo The Marten View Post
    Speaking of that, is there much reason why people tend to take photos instead of scanning that you can think of?
    The leakers are usually employees of stores that sell CoroCoro. Since they are not supposed to leak anything (especially not before the official release), they can only manage to take photos when no one sees them, and even that puts them at risk of getting caught (which has happened before).

CoroCoro is serious business, which is a bit absurd when you come to think of it. At least in Pokémon's case, the official website is updated as soon as CoroCoro is released in Japan, so the leaks don't really influence anything (most people wouldn't buy CoroCoro just for the Pokémon scoops).
    Last edited by Silktree; 13th February 2012 at 04:13 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    The leakers are usually employees of stores that sell CoroCoro. Since they are not supposed to leak anything (especially not before the official release), they can only manage to take photos when no one sees them, and even that puts them at risk of getting caught (which has happened before).

CoroCoro is serious business, which is a bit absurd when you come to think of it. At least in Pokémon's case, the official website is updated as soon as CoroCoro is released in Japan, so the leaks don't really influence anything (most people wouldn't buy CoroCoro just for the Pokémon scoops).
    Oh I understand. That makes a lot of sense.

And I am bad!

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Awesome! Can't wait for English events to come out :D

I don't like keldeo, but its cool that its officially released~

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree
    Not necessarily. I bought my copy today from a mom and pop store near work. Some stores just sell the magazines whenever they get them in instead of waiting for the street date.

I think the reason most people tend to just take snapshots with their cellphones is a) they don't have a scanner, and/or b) they don't feel like spending the 480 yen to buy their own copy so they just take a photo inside the store.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 20th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, finally. I was wondering why it hadn't been shown yet.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Blog Entries

Not necessarily. I bought my copy today from a mom and pop store near work. Some stores just sell the magazines whenever they get them in instead of waiting for the street date.

I think the reason most people tend to just take snapshots with their cellphones is a) they don't have a scanner, and/or b) they don't feel like spending the 480 yen to buy their own copy so they just take a photo inside the store.
    That also makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the explanations, you two.

And I am bad!

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

I'm utterly shocked by this revelation.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

they don't feel like spending the 480 yen to buy their own copy so they just take a photo inside the store.
    So they're impatient and cheap! Truly, they are what all fans should strive to be.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)