Keldeo event confirmed for Australia: Colt Pokémon to be available from September 15

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BulbaBot
  • 1 Post By Bittersweet

Thread: Keldeo event confirmed for Australia: Colt Pokémon to be available from September 15

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Keldeo event confirmed for Australia: Colt Pokémon to be available from September 15

Keldeo event confirmed for Australia: Colt Pokémon to be available from September 15

The Pokémon Black and White site for Australia has announced a distribution of Keldeo in EB Games and Target stores, running from September 15 to October 11, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Bittersweet likes this.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

Default Re: Keldeo event confirmed for Australia: Colt Pokémon to be available from September

Well, this isn't happening anywhere near me, but I've beaten the system this time. I have a friend in Brisbane who lives near where the event is taking place, and I am crazy enough to have just arranged to send my DS to him through the mail so he can get it for me...
    It'll cost a little, but damn it, no way I'm being beaten by arbitrary physical distances. TAKE THAT, SOCIETY.
    Shiny Staraptor likes this.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Keldeo event confirmed for Australia: Colt Pokémon to be available from September

Quote Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
    Well, this isn't happening anywhere near me, but I've beaten the system this time. I have a friend in Brisbane who lives near where the event is taking place, and I am crazy enough to have just arranged to send my DS to him through the mail so he can get it for me...
    It'll cost a little, but damn it, no way I'm being beaten by arbitrary physical distances. TAKE THAT, SOCIETY.
    Now that's determination. I salute you.

Good for Australians, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes! Yes! Thank the Lake Trio for this!
    Ok, ok, in all seriousness, this is great. We have a confirmation of event Pokémon in the wonderful land of Oz! Better mark my calendar down so I don't miss it...
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sep 15th? well then this is one guy who might wait till B/W 2 is out so I can get 4 of them