Kami trio to appear in 'Best Wishes!' this December: Pod, Baoppu to appear again

Thread: Kami trio to appear in 'Best Wishes!' this December: Pod, Baoppu to appear again

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Kami trio to appear in 'Best Wishes!' this December: Pod, Baoppu to appear again

Kami trio to appear in 'Best Wishes!' this December: Pod, Baoppu to appear again

Pod and his Baoppu will battle Dent and Yanappu in the 58th episode, while the legendary Kami trio, Tornelos, Voltolos and Landlos, are to appear in the 59th episode of Pocket Monsters Best Wishes!, as the first part of a two-part special, on Dec. 15. However, no date has been confirmed on the second part.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Kami trio to appear in 'Best Wishes!' this December: Pod, Baoppu to appear again

Kami Trio Episode:

At last Tornadus and Thundorus has to get an Anime appearence sometime. I'm surprised the episode came this early in the B/W Anime.

Pansear vs. Pansage:

Now that is was I wanted a long time ago here C: Pansage up against his hopefully brother, is just what Cilan needed. Since Chili lost his battle against Trip and Ash, we never know if he will win against Cilan. I'm voting for Pansage to get grilled, no offence.