Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of fans

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of fans

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of fans

Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of fans once again

Following his recent attention-grabbing post on Twitter, Game Freak director Junichi Masuda has gained the attention of fans worldwide for the second time this week by revealing on his Japanese blog yesterday some information on a Pokémon Black and White character filled with mysteries: N.

Read more on Bulbanews

Lick...Lick...Lick :P ShinyRiolu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of f

Well, that had a few nice twists in there...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Junichi Masuda reveals information on N: Game Freak director gains attention of f

N seems to be more mysterious and remarkable than the Unova legendaries, although Black and White barely elaborate upon his characteristics. The rumor about his parents being Pokémon is what intrigues me most.

Turtles All The Way Down Continent Turtle's Avatar
    Add Continent Turtle on Facebook
    Visit Continent Turtle's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    N seems to be more mysterious and remarkable than the Unova legendaries, although Black and White barely elaborate upon his characteristics. The rumor about his parents being Pokémon is what intrigues me most.
    I see a marriage between a Mankey and a Pansage there...
    I claimed Leavanny!
    I claimed Albert Wesker!
    I claimed Ghirahim!

Blog Entries

They would only be half right. N was raised by pokemon, but they aren't his real parents unless Ghetsis performed some perverse science on them. It is interesting to know what his real name is, although it probably means they never intended on telling us.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Continent Turtle View Post
    I see a marriage between a Mankey and a Pansage there...
    Primeape: The rage N gets.
    Simisage: The "mouth open" monkey that talks too much.

PERFECTION

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

N's real father is Meloetta, and Ghetsis is his mother. (The child takes the species from the mother.)
    Lurvig likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

wow so N actually might be a pokemon himself. and also why would he give info about this. I know - they are working on pokemon Grey

YouTube (Minecraft Season 2 (1.0) up) | GPX+ | First Fic | Twitter | My site |
    Avatar made by Aori | click the banner to go to my Forum | white friend code - 4427 4825 2666

so his name is Natural? I can see a lot of humourous exchanges going down.

"Nice hat you got there guy."
    "It's Natural"
    "The hat?"
    "What about it?"
    "How can a hat be natural?"
    "It can't. Only I can be Natural."
    "Are you saying I'm fake?"
    "What are you talking about?"
    "You just said I couldn't be Natural."
    "It would be confusing if you were."

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

"Natural Harmonia Gropius."
    "Harmonia Gropius."
    "Gropius."
    "Gropius."
    ._____.
    I always knew N was a rapist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wes118 View Post
    wow so N actually might be a pokemon himself. and also why would he give info about this. I know - they are working on pokemon Grey
    I think we should tell this to the people who are arguing about the R/S remakes in the Masuda Twitter thread... seriously, if you think about it. He tweets about "wanting to make better games" and then starts talking about N only a few days later, who will more than likely get his story expanded in the 3rd version.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu View Post
    "Natural Harmonia Gropius."
    "Harmonia Gropius."
    "Gropius."
    "Gropius."
    ._____.
    I always knew N was a rapist.
    Pervert.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    I think we should tell this to the people who are arguing about the R/S remakes in the Masuda Twitter thread... seriously, if you think about it. He tweets about "wanting to make better games" and then starts talking about N only a few days later, who will more than likely get his story expanded in the 3rd version.
    One has nothing to do with the other. Besides, Masuda posted this to commemorate Black and White's anniversary and to explain how he composed N's battle theme; he did this with Ghetsis, too, several weeks ago. About a year ago he said that Black and White contained hints as to N's full name. Oddly enough, it would seem that he expected us to figure out the name by now. If to be fair, "Natural" wasn't too hard to guess and "Harmonia" was a given.

Game Freak don't tell their fans about future games; they never have, and there is little reason why they should start now. Will the next game expand N's story and explain some of his characteristics? Probably, but if they were huge plot elements Masuda wouldn't be talking about them just yet.
    Last edited by Silktree; 15th October 2011 at 11:03 AM.

His parents were Pokemon? Why doesn't anyone find this completely disturbing? O_O

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I have a theory N is a pokemon yet transformed into a human by some Ghetsis DNA, an impossible transformation machine and a very sick and twisted mind.

"With his high IQ, N exceeds humans."

So he's not human?

...Okay, that actually makes sense. N is a genetic experiment created in the same lab that Genesect was created in. Ghetsis's DNA was combined with the DNA of a Pokemon (which one is questionable, possibly even more than one), and Ghetsis used this and N's upbringing to mold him into a tool to help him take over the world. :/ But that didn't pan out, obviously.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast