Junichi Masuda to make announcement on 'Pokémon Smash!' Sept. ...

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Junichi Masuda to make announcement on 'Pokémon Smash!' Sept. ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Junichi Masuda to make announcement on 'Pokémon Smash!' Sept. ...

Junichi Masuda to make announcement on 'Pokémon Smash!' Sept. ...

Game Director Junichi Masuda is scheduled to appear on Pokémon Smash! Sunday, Sept. 18, to make an announcement.

Read more on Bulbanews

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Default Re: Junichi Masuda to make announcement on 'Pokémon Smash!' Sept. ...

Watch it be "Let's Learn Hirigana and Katakana! Best Wishes!" for the iPhone.

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

It's a Mewtwo event. According to Serebii.

Or the Pokemon Wii game for Gen V coming to light! D8
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Apparently because they've said something about a Mewtwo event next week it can't be anything else. People seem to forget there is also that thing on Tuesday.
    WELCOME TO KALOS!

GET READY TO START A BRAND NEW ADVENTURE IN THE POKÉMON WORLD!

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Yeah no, I still don't believe they'll cover up Mewtwo for the sale of Mewtwo. Of course, it could be glowy eyed mewtwo in the same vein as spiky eared pichu.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Of course, it could be glowy eyed mewtwo in the same vein as spiky eared pichu.
    It doesn't have to be anything gimmicky. If anything, the example of Spiky-eared Pichu shows that Masuda can and will treat the distribution of an old Pokémon as big news if it leads the way to a new game. When he personally promoted Spiky-eared Pichu and its shiny variant in March and April 2009, he did it to foreshadow HGSS.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Yeah but the point stands. Covering up regular old Mewtwo just for that reason is ridiculous. I know, I know, kids show, but still its irritating. And hell, Tuesday might as well have a game, so its not all bad.
    Edit:
    We're back to a game, both are separate news pieces.
    Last edited by Mitzman!; 11th September 2011 at 05:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Possible Shadow Mewtwo as in an XD sequel?

There is that possibility, though I'm just snowballing here. The logic comes from the fact the other 2 Cipher Legacy games had the Johto Power 2 (Ho-oh in Colo, Shadow Lugia in XD) and I'd not be surprised if this Mewtwo was also Shadowfied to finish the 251 trinity of 680ers.
    Silverwynde likes this.

MFW ponies

Fishy Bubbles

Follow Demelza On Twitter

I think it'll be a Mewtwo event which will only work on a third game such as Pokemon Grey. That'd be the best way things could play out.

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

I hazard to guess that it was a new game or something, it feels too soon to B/W's release for a proper, new main series game, sadly.
    Though as this is apparently some big announcement, if it IS just the Mewtwo, I assume there will be something special about that Mewtwo, be it patching something into the game, unlocking something in a future game, a slightly different sprite.

...It'd be cool if it unlocked a Genosect-related event.
    sonic10158 likes this.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Eh seeing as it would be out by early 2012, it would be over a year and a half since it first came out, so early or not is subjective.

Follow Demelza On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Eh seeing as it would be out by early 2012, it would be over a year and a half since it first came out, so early or not is subjective.
    It's not to say it would come early 2012. Depending on what stage the game is at if it's the wanted third fifth gen game it could see a Japanese release in December 2011 and then early 2012 for elsewhere.

Blog Entries

Every announcement is important to them. Masuda usually doesn't appear unless it's really important, though. I was wondering if enough time had passed for something to at last be announced. If it is just an event promo, then meh. I wouldn't expect too much, though.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

Hmmm... I don't know what this will be. Possibly a BR style game for B/W? Maybe TCG for DS? B/W Mystery Dungeon? Maybe even RSEmakes?

Ahh, who am I kidding. It's probably nothing for us around the world, something only for people in Japan, like the Battrio set.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast