Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to 13

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to 13

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to 13

Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to 13

Australian Toys "R" Us stores will be giving out Jirachi from June 3 to 13.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to

If this follows the pattern of other event-unlocking Pokemon that've been released in non-JP/US regions late enough so that the game they unlock stuff in has already come out, the odds are it will be downloadable to any Gen IV game, unlike the US and JP distributions which were limited to D/P/Pt.

Default Re: Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    If this follows the pattern of other event-unlocking Pokemon that've been released in non-JP/US regions late enough so that the game they unlock stuff in has already come out, the odds are it will be downloadable to any Gen IV game, unlike the US and JP distributions which were limited to D/P/Pt.
    I really hope this is true
    Anyways, my only response is..About Time!!

Blog Entries

New Zealand misses out again! I was so pissed about arceus! Couldn't they do a wi-fi event again?!

Blog Entries

THe distribution in Italy isn't happened yet, please... i want a Jirachi and the night sky edge.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

I wish I lived closer to a Toys "R" Us...

Maybe I can get my mum to drive me there.

Being that HG is my first Gen 4 game, it kind of sucks that all the events happened during the release of d/p/pt.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

There's only about a dozen Toys R Us stores nation wide, IIRC. A bit frustrating for many, I'd imagine.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Sigh, another event I/we miss out on.
    When will Nintendo wake up and do the right thing, by providing everyone with the download, not only the Australians.

Thanks.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chebon View Post
    Sigh, another event I/we miss out on.
    When will Nintendo wake up and do the right thing, by providing everyone with the download, not only the Australians.
    As much as I want to blame someone, it isn't Nintendo's doing... they don't directly control any of the event giveaways. It's The Pokemon Company International that organizes these events. From what I've heard, they offer the events to Canadian retailers (TRU, Gamestop/EB Games) at the same time they do their American counterparts. The Canadian retailers have simply chosen, almost always, not to participate.

The one exception was when TRU gave out the Secret Key for Platinum... for whatever reason, Canadian TRUs participated in that. Kind of a bonehead move, though, if they were trying to gauge how popular event giveaways could possibly be for the future... the Secret Key was released like a day or two later over Wi-Fi, so I don't see why anyone would've bothered driving out to a TRU.

Blog Entries

Boy! Can't they just release it at an event at sylvia park or something! It would stop my whineing!

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

about freakin time we got another event legend...i only have arceus out of the 'special' legends...
    Sure, the closest Toys 'R' Us is up in the city, but thats only a short train ride from me ^-^
    One more towards pokedex completion!

I'll clone this Jirachi for any Canadian who requests a copy.... New Zealanders on the other hand *pleh*
    Soul Silver FC: 3266 8378 5823

Blog Entries

This is pretty cool, there's a Toys R Us near where I live, if they have it there I can go there and get it, maybe on HG/SS/D/P/P if possible.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

♪On The Corner Of Main Street, Just Tryin' To Keep It In Line

Follow OddObsession on Tumblr

I very much hope this is available to HG/SS. The closest Toys 'R' Us store is about an hours drive away from me, but it's probably worse for others so I'm not complaining. Still, there has to be a better, more widespread store for them to use.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast