Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event to last from Feb. 27 to - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event to last from Feb. 27 to

Default Re: Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event lasts from Feb. 27 t

WOOT! 8D I can't for this day to come. Jirachi is really cool.
    + Draco Meteor is a strong move.

-_- Just trade someone for one & stop complaining,m really.
    This happens all the time

Platinum FC ;; { 0818 3731 2061 }

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event lasts from Feb. 27 t

I already knew this, I should have written this article! Maybe next time.

Still waiting for some of the events to occur over here in Europe/U.K., hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Luiie View Post
    -_- Just trade someone for one & stop complaining,m really.
    This happens all the time
    (emphasis added)

And that's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    That, plus the fact that you're FAR more likely to have a way of getting to a wi-fi access point than to a Gamestop even if you DO live in the US. Hell, there almost twice as many McDonalds stores offering wi-fi in the US than there are Gamestop stores worldwide, and that's hardly the only way to get your DS online. Sorry, there's absolutely no valid argument for why Gamestop events are preferrable to wi-fi events.
    These events aren't to give you Pokemon. These events are held to draw people into stores, and hopefully get them to buy related merchandise. Putting them out on the Wi-Fi doesn't accomplish this, putting them out at Toys R Us or GameStop does. Because when there's an event at GameStop, kids drag their parents into the store and get their Pokemon... And then ask their parents for stuff from the store.

It's good business relations between the companies, and gets more items sold, which is good for both companies involved.

Thus, retail events ARE preferable to wi-fi events - Just not for the customer, but for the companies involved.

Pokemon Coordinator Dawn~Berlitz's Avatar

i can walk to my gamestop or bike it its about 2.5 miles from my house I cant wait to get Jirachi and if i had to g et it over a wifi point i would have to use my neighbors cause even though i do have high speed my router isnt wireless
    <---Done by Katsu Koneko its cute siggeh
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature!

Blog Entries

Gamestop is better than TRU. At least Gamestop has their's running while TRU is a hit or miss. I can pick mine up! yay!
    Breeding since... forever. Always up for a trade!

Pokemon Coordinator Dawn~Berlitz's Avatar

Default Re: Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event to last from Feb. 27

I actually live near both Toy's r us (TRU)and gamestop so either one wouldnt be a problem
    <---Done by Katsu Koneko its cute siggeh
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature!

I won't bite... much. SharKing's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event to last from Feb. 27

Others aren't so lucky. Where I am, the closest Toys 'R' Us is about 50 miles away!
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

Pokemon Breeder ShadowTyphlosion's Avatar

Must be nice for all the Pokemon fans in the US. Once again Canada gets over-looked at getting an Event Pokemon like Jirachi. So far only Darkrai and Shaymin have been the only Event Pokemon distributed for all of North America to have over Wifi. I mean come on.. Japan Events were released over Wifi. For those people that are lucky enough to have a GameStop or whatever to goto the get these events I say "Good for you". However, I speak for everyone who doesn't have that opportunity when I say that "This is garbage!". Make it available on Wifi along with all the other Events (Mew, Deoxys, or any other events)
    Last edited by ShadowTyphlosion; 25th February 2010 at 11:37 PM.
    FC: 2580 2536 4684 (White) <-- (Default unless instructed otherwise)
    FC: 3696 2233 5068 (HeartGold)
    FC: 0388 9598 4624 (Platinum)

Currently: On-Line

I find it funny everybody is complaining and should know wifi events don't bring in money compared to TRU's/gamestop events...etc

Going on saturday and hopefully it doesn't rain when walk there.

Pokemon Breeder ShadowTyphlosion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    I find it funny everybody is complaining and should know wifi events don't bring in money compared to TRU's/gamestop events...etc

Going on saturday and hopefully it doesn't rain when walk there.
    Yeah ok those places need to bring in money. Try to see it from someone who can't get to Gamestop/Toys Я Us or don't live in the States.
    FC: 2580 2536 4684 (White) <-- (Default unless instructed otherwise)
    FC: 3696 2233 5068 (HeartGold)
    FC: 0388 9598 4624 (Platinum)

Currently: On-Line

I see what you talking about, people going off about this like it's end of the world and won't be able to find one in a trading forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    I see what you talking about, people going off about this like it's end of the world and won't be able to find one in a trading forum.
    And trade what, exactly? One of the other event pokémon that we have no access to, or one of the shinies that we put so much work into breeding?

No thanks, I'd like to be able to just get the bus into town too.

Visit Jay0173's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by BulbaBot View Post
    Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event lasts from Feb. 27 to March 13

The official Pokémon site has reported that Jirachi will be given out by American GameStop stores from Feb. 27 to March 13.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Once again, Canada is left out of the event <sigh>. I guess there will be many people looking for AR codes to get this even Pokemon now.

Come on, Nintendo. You can do better than this.
    JAY
    FC: 3411-1525-5963
    Dark-Type Safari with: Sneasel, Vullaby & Liepard
    (Please VM or PM me so I can add your FC too)

Trade for it. I have an AR and would clone it. Talk someone in to holding a giveaway for the people who dont get it.
    Check out me and qwertyw5 shop! CLONING,RNG SHINIES, IV BREEDING

FC: 5027 5270 1105
    Name: Mike

In Honor Of My Soon To Be Starter Meganium

--Made By D.J.

--Made by Rebbypoof742

--Made by shaymin123

Please Click!
    http://gpxplus.net/info/ZmL1ZGt1ZN

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast