Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution avail

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution avail

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution avail

Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution available from ...

A distribution of Jirachi set to take place over Wi-Fi from June 26 to July 16 has been revealed by the official European Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver websites.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution a

Yes, I'll be able too get it in new zealand!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution a

The advantage to this is that it'll be available to Hg/Ss games, as well... the Gamestop event ended before they came out, so anyone (in Europe or out) who bought Hg/Ss should be able to get another Jirachi on the newer games.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

So I might be able to get a 2nd Jirachi on each cart? Cool!
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Like, totally cool!

I don't live in Europe but, you know what this implies?

Blog Entries

Darn it all! I'm an American, and we had to get it via GameStop. The problem: my GameStop said they didn't have Wi-Fi and (I want to think) absolutely refused me both the shiny Pichu and Jirachi, despite advertising it in the store.
    (grumble grumble)

Blog Entries

Hm, excellent. Though, the OT is identical to the Toys 'R' Us one, so I'd be curious to know if the two are entirely identical and therefore prohibitive of me getting more. :/

Blog Entries

If a game has received a Jirachi previously (whether from Gamestop in the US, or TRU/Big W in Australia), I'd be willing to bet that it won't be able to get one of these. Both the Gamestop and TRU/Big W retail events had identical Wondercard IDs... and it's a pretty safe bet the Wi-Fi event will be the same as well. A game will only be able to receive one of them, unless you were to reset and start another save.

It was the same with the Pichu... the Gamestop and Wi-Fi Wondercards, while differing slightly in terms of trainer information, had identical internal IDs. Someone who'd received a Gamestop Pichu couldn't get the other one.

However, since the Gamestop Jirachi was never compatible with HgSs (and happened before their release, anyway), anyone in North America who bought HeartGold or SoulSilver is guaranteed a Jirachi... and if they never got the Gamestop one on any of their other Gen IV game(s), they'll be able to download one to each game, as well.

That isn't true of the Australian Jirachi, from what I've read... that giveaway was for all Gen IV games (as it only happened recently, and HgSs had already been released by the time it had). But still, anyone who missed out on the original event will be able to get this one; and it's much easier than finding a TRU.

Blog Entries
    Follow Avrig On Twitter
    Follow Avrig on Tumblr Visit Avrig's Youtube Channel

I had already forgotten the whole Night Sky Jirachi... But cool, finally Europe is getting this :). Wi-Fi distributions <3.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I went to Toys 'r' Us and Big W for nothing

I'll probably miss THIS event too... in addition to the PCP and two Pokéwalker ones...
    I'll probably return home to my DS around the end of July (this is also about when I'm supposed to get my HG) just after this event will stop =\ stupid luck
    After I'll return home, I'll NEVER leave my DS again... NEVER... hopefully I'll have better luck with BW...

Blog Entries

yey!!! finally, an event for us!!
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

You guys do realize that any English Gen IV games anywhere should be able to get this, right?

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Blog Entries

Sweet---which means I will be getting a Jirachi on HG and SS.

Awesome. I've really wanted Jirachi for a long time and now I'm going to have three! I'm just wondering when that Enigma Stone event will come along, if ever. I want a Latios more, but I'll settle for Jirachi :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    It was the same with the Pichu... the Gamestop and Wi-Fi Wondercards, while differing slightly in terms of trainer information, had identical internal IDs. Someone who'd received a Gamestop Pichu couldn't get the other one.
    I'm pretty sure they could.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast