Japan's July TCG set anounced: Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare to release July 13

Thread: Japan's July TCG set anounced: Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare to release July 13

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Japan's July TCG set anounced: Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare to release July 13

Japan's July TCG set anounced: Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare to release July 13

The next Japanese set has been announced. The two subsets coming July 13, named Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare, will feature Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. Also releasing on the July 13 will be the Movie Commemoration Pack Black Kyurem/White Kyurem Set, which will be centered around July's movie. Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare will each contain 59 cards, not including secret rare cards.

Read more on Bulbanews

No Longer Screwed by April Fool's Day Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Japan's July TCG set anounced: Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare to release July 13

Can't wait! I hope Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are dragon-types. They most likely will be EX.
    Zekrom/Reshiram EX stuff sounds cool. At least we have some English releases coming with the Japanese sets! ^^
    I hope we can get pictures soon! ^^
    EDIT: Just realized that the English exclusive Zekrom-EX and Reshiram-EX full arts getting released in Japan.....
    Last edited by Black Kyurem; 17th April 2012 at 06:48 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 16th April 2012, 10:27 PM