Japanese Pokémon website gets redesign: Makeover adds RSS, visual components

Thread: Japanese Pokémon website gets redesign: Makeover adds RSS, visual components

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Japanese Pokémon website gets redesign: Makeover adds RSS, visual components

Japanese Pokémon website gets redesign: Makeover adds RSS, visual components

The official Pokémon website in Japan updated to feature a new layout. This layout makes the site more geared towards visual audiences, such as children, versus textual audiences. Many pages were redesigned for this figure approach, such as the Pokémon Center page. In addition, the redo added an RSS feed for the site's news.

Read more on Bulbanews

OSHAWHAT?

Default Re: Japanese Pokémon website gets redesign: Makeover adds RSS, visual components

As I said in another thread, I wish they waited until they announced the new game/s before updating the site.

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Japanese Pokémon website gets redesign: Makeover adds RSS, visual components

The new Japanese Pokemon site looks so much better now that it has some visuals. It really should attract more people now, and especially the younger audience.

Just by taking a look at the website it looks like it has some pretty recent information including the new Shiny Event Pokemon that are going to be released with pre-ordering the Ticket to Movie 13. It also has quite a bit of information on the new Pokémon Ranger: Locus of Light and anime specials which is nice.

It would be very nice if they could add some Official Pokemon Episodes along with a few games, which would give them an even bigger audience.

Done by the amazing Blazaking! ^^

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

They really are prepping for this new gen, aren't they? Hope it's all worth... oh, what am I typing? Of course it will be.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.