Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

The Pokémon.co.jp Pokédex has recently updated to include the Unova region Pokémon up to Kyurem.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

Pretty cool little tidbit there CoolPikachu!. Good job.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

Default Re: Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

Um, actually both Kyurem's data and imagery has been online (uncertain if visible) on this Pokedex since it opened.

Quote Originally Posted by Arty2 View Post
    Um, actually both Kyurem's data and imagery has been online (uncertain if visible) on this Pokedex since it opened.
    But now its the whole dang Pokedex man.

My bad for thinking the article mentioned Kyurem only; thought BN had already updated with this.

FINALLY, somewhat high-quality art for Unova Pokemon! D8; For the longest time, I could never figure out how Kirikizan's head was shaped! THANK GOD.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Ultimate Trainer (I wish) monkeyjb1988's Avatar

I am extremely happy about this. The Japanese site has the best pictures of Pokemon and it's great they have the Gen V Pokemon. I also approve how, when you select the six Pokemon for your team (the button with the star underneath the Pokemon), they now include the Pokemon's number. I just like its inclusion for its reference purposes. I am happy and I can't wait for the last three Pokemon to be included as well. This is great news I've been waiting for for a long while. :)
    The only good human is a dead human!

Oops! Wrong franchise.

(Pikachu gives Monkeyjb1988 a Thunderbolt for being an idiot)

A thousand Meowth are looking up at the night sky with tears in their eyes. None of them will be looking for loose change tonight.

A thousand condolences to all Maddie Blaustein fans. She will be missed forever more. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

OSHAWHAT?

... Actually, it was a couple of days earlier than the 21st. I posted about it as early as the night of Thursday the 17th, EST. That day was as early as I saw it, but I don't know how long it's been like that. I'd guess sometime last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    I know Bulbapedia has the Sugimori art up, but just so you know, Pokemon.co.jp updated their Pokedex to have all 646 revealed Pokemon. (Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect haven't been officially revealed, so they're not there yet.)
    EDIT: New Pokémon Discussion

My quote keeps re-directing to the page after the one I posted in.
    Seasons =/= Regions

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    ... Actually, it was a couple of days earlier than the 21st. I posted about it as early as the night of Thursday the 17th, EST. That day was as early as I saw it, but I don't know how long it's been like that. I'd guess sometime last week.

EDIT: New Pokémon Discussion

My quote keeps re-directing to the page after the one I posted in.
    It was February 15. Dunno why this was posted a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post
    It was February 15. Dunno why this was posted a week later.
    Its probably because its not that big. Many people probably saw it and never reported it because its small.

Anyone else having trouble getting this page to load? Or is my flash old or something?
    Been gone for a long while. I might be back....
    Blops2, lot's and lot's of Blops2

Finally got my shiny Axew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by master shake View Post
    Anyone else having trouble getting this page to load? Or is my flash old or something?
    Not loading for me either.

OSHAWHAT?

For me it sometimes takes a while. I'm sure they'll get it to work better later...
    Seasons =/= Regions

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

The PokeDex is quite interesting, especially because there are a lot of Pokemon now that it becomes really packed. One thing I don't like about the Dex is how you must slide the number slider so that you can have a larger gridlist, as the default is the medium-sized pictures of the Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

OSHAWHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by winstein View Post
    The PokeDex is quite interesting, especially because there are a lot of Pokemon now that it becomes really packed. One thing I don't like about the Dex is how you must slide the number slider so that you can have a larger gridlist, as the default is the medium-sized pictures of the Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.
    On the top right of the Dex, there's a bar with one square, four squares, and nine squares. Click on the right one to make the grid list larger.
    Seasons =/= Regions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)