Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to also ha

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Gordon

Thread: Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to also ha

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to also ha

Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to also have ...

Pokémon eggs containing six possible Pokémon will be distributed by Pokémon Center stores next year to celebrate the Year of the Water Dragon next year. In other news, CoroCoro announces that there will be a new game revealed in their next issue, and they deem it to be a shocking announcement.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to als

Honestly the only shocking thing for me about a new Pokemon game, is if it's 6th generation already. I already fully expect Gray or Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

Then again maybe an Pokemon XD type game for the Wii or maybe Wii U would be shocking. Or maybe something like that on the 3DS.

Although I honestly don't expect to be completely shocked about the game, but we'll see.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to als

Aw man..... I like Pokemon eggs.... Why do they always have the good stuff in Japan?

Although, they did bring the last Pokemon egg event to Toys R Us in the U.S..... Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Honestly the only shocking thing for me about a new Pokemon game, is if it's 6th generation already. I already fully expect Gray or Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

Then again maybe an Pokemon XD type game for the Wii or maybe Wii U would be shocking. Or maybe something like that on the 3DS.

Although I honestly don't expect to be completely shocked about the game, but we'll see.
    But, with all the focus on Kyurem in the next movie, R-S remakes could be considered "shocking".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    But, with all the focus on Kyurem in the next movie, R-S remakes could be considered "shocking".
    I'm sure someone will find it shocking regardless of what it is. I just meant myself and not finding it shocking. I just expect it to be the two type of games people have been speculating about for a very long time.

I just don't think one can be shocked about something they expect to happen. Although I will add that if it the gameplay/graphics are absolutely astonishing compared to Black and White, almost like a next gen game, then I will be at least wanting to get the game. Though I'll probably get the game regardless

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Horsea, Trapinch, Swablu, Bagon, Druddigon, and Deino, all reported to be Shiny upon hatching.
    Awww what the fuck, I want this in America =(

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

I'm sure someone will find it shocking regardless of what it is. I just meant myself and not finding it shocking. I just expect it to be the two type of games people have been speculating about for a very long time.

I just don't think one can be shocked about something they expect to happen. Although I will add that if it the gameplay/graphics are absolutely astonishing compared to Black and White, almost like a next gen game, then I will be at least wanting to get the game. Though I'll probably get the game regardless
    I can agree with that. I probably won't be "shocked" either (unless they release Grey or R-S remakes for the 3DS).

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

C'mon guys, stop complaining: we should be happy they're finally confirming a new game is coming... unless, though, it happens to be something like Battrio or something we don't care about. Who knows? Maybe it's Battle Revolution 2.

Also: that event NEEEEEEEEEDS to come to America. I can't wait to RNG for an easy Shiny good-natured Horsea.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I hope they bring this event to the US. I do like how they give out all these shiny event Pokemon now.

Blog Entries

I'm hoping for the next Stadium-type game, but it's probably going to be Grey(since next year's movie features Kyurem) though R/S remakes are something of a possibility. I'd be satisfied with any of those but the R/S remakes, since I feel neutral on the prospect of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    Awww what the fuck, I want this in America =(
    Same here; unfortunately, the Chinese Zodiac isn't as important here unless you go to a Chinese restaurant... So I doubt it :(.
    Yes, I am a Brony. Problem, manly men?

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif

Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by me. :P)

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Coro Coro
    6 Pokemon Eggs to be distributed in Chinese Restraunts around America.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

I want shiny dragon types. T-T

Blog Entries

No Shiny Dratini? I am disappoint.

Even though I have Shiny Dragonite already. Three Hoenn dragons, but no Kanto (Horsea may be Kanto, but its evolution is Johto).

The game is "shocking" you say?... hmm... shocking... electric... oh snap... Electric Yellow Version for the 3DS!
    rubinek and jokool like this.

Future Frontier Brain

All I can hope for is the new edition of the Stadium/Colosseum/XD series. If it's the Gen 3 remakes or Gray/Grey I'll still obviously be happy, but I think the main console game should be released first.