Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots and information: Re - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots and information: Re

Default Re: Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots and information

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Google Translate, at best only gives you a sense of what's going on since the grammar is completely butchered. I understood enough that Cheren was being compared to a teacher, but not whether they were saying he actually is a teacher, or that he simply looks like it.
    Bad grammar doesnt bug me cuz mine's terrible, haha!
    Maybe Cheren's at the trainer school in the first town then?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Japanese Black and White 2 site updates with new art, screenshots and information

I think he has enough responsibility running a gym than to teach a class in an entirely different city.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

They really seem to be pulling out all the tricks for these sequels. I am happy that Team Plasma is still in the spot light, especially Anthea and Concordia. We rarely got to see them at all and only several pieces of text. Tantalizing text, but very little. I hope they get a far larger role in these games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Griknot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Google Translate, at best only gives you a sense of what's going on since the grammar is completely butchered. I understood enough that Cheren was being compared to a teacher, but not whether they were saying he actually is a teacher, or that he simply looks like it.
    Bad grammar doesnt bug me cuz mine's terrible, haha!
    Maybe Cheren's at the trainer school in the first town then?
    The loss of meaning should. And you didn't need a translator to figure that out from the pictures.

The Dark Pokemon Trainer Maple Man's Avatar
    Add Maple Man on Facebook

Has anyone seen the trailer for the movie that is promoting B/W2? It's awesome and it is nice to see team plasma in less dorkish clothing. Cheren looked like a badass and Bianca looked pretty cute too.

aka Cacturne McNeil some nights's Avatar

There is also confirmation that some challengers will be made available over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
    What exactly does that mean?

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by some nights View Post
    There is also confirmation that some challengers will be made available over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
    What exactly does that mean?
    That you'll have to download some of the World Tournament Challengers over Wi-Fi. Kinda like e-Reader Trainers I guess, except you'll have met them before.

aka Cacturne McNeil some nights's Avatar

Dammit.

Now I gotta get a new DS or something. One that doesn't poop itself if I try to connect to modern Wi-Fi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12