January 2014 CoroCoro reveals title of M17 to be "The Cocoon of Destruction": Will ..

Thread: January 2014 CoroCoro reveals title of M17 to be "The Cocoon of Destruction": Will ..

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default January 2014 CoroCoro reveals title of M17 to be "The Cocoon of Destruction": Will ..

January 2014 CoroCoro reveals title of M17 to be "The Cocoon of Destruction": Will ...

The January 2014 issue of CoroCoro Comics has unveiled that the title of the 17th movie to be The Cocoon of Destruction. Mega Evolutions, Yveltal, and Xerneas will be featured in this movie.

Read more on Bulbanews

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: January 2014 CoroCoro reveals title of M17 to be "The Cocoon of Destruction": Wil

I knew by the name "The Cocoon of Destruction" definitely referred to Yveltal, but I can only guess one of the event legendaries (namely Diancie) is going to be involved and get the most focus in the movie.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Default Re: January 2014 CoroCoro reveals title of M17 to be "The Cocoon of Destruction": Wil

I guess it would make sense that the OP Mega Evolutions would be restricted mainly to the movies.

Did the article mention if the Drives were 2 per version like in Gen V?

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)