Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming announcem - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming announcem

Default Re: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming annou

I personally am hoping for a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl remake. I mean, who isn't?

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming annou

It's a shame I don't get to discover what the announcement is right away, unlike some of you. After all, its "job before pleasure." At least I get to find out what it is once I get back from work.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not staying up late/getting up early for this. I'll just see it when I wake up (it'll be 6 AM where I live). It's very hard for me to go back to sleep after I wake up, so I don't want to set an alarm, and I don't think I'll make it to six in the morning. :\

Blog Entries

Nintendo and related partners should just abandon these "directs" and invest in mass telepathy.

Also, I'm coming back just for this announcement. If its nothing special then its back to LolPojo (I use my common handle: Regiruler)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiacalLemon View Post
    As awesome as that would be (Generation IV born and raised), I haven't played either Gen I or Gen III. Remakes of those are currently in order.
    And I am too lazy to get the GBAs and start using my DS lite again.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

We're a long ways from that happening, he haven't had Gen 3 remakes, and you're jumping to Gen 4 already, regardless, it's unlikely it will be remakes anyways.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

追放されたバカ

So in order to watch this special presentation, do we go here?:
    Pokémon Direct - 01.08.2013

Or do we go somewhere else?

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by WisherWisherWish View Post

Yeah, it will be broadcast at 6AM.

What if it's Black and White 3?

Blog Entries

I'm getting very high feelings that we're going to be getting two new Eevee evolutions tomorrow, despite the constant speculation, this popped up on Twitter the other day:

I'm not sure if this is hinting at something given it's timing, or if it's purely coincidential. Even Pokejungle has commented on it:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokejungle
    Honestly, this tweet is a pretty normal tweet, and there’s almost no reason to talk about it. Still, it seemed oddly specific with all of the rumors floating around. There’s only two days to the big reveal, whatever that reveal may be; to post about Eevee rather than their usual trivia is kinda interesting.
    They're saying it might be simply coincidential, and I can believe them. We only have 11 more hours until it's up, so it's pretty high up there, but again, it could be anything, especially if it's this important.

What if it's Black and White 3?
    Most likely not, since BW2 pretty much wrapped up the story, and at this point, I think they've pretty much done everything they could with Unova, and honestly, I'm a bit tired of Unova already, I kinda want to see a new region now, so Gen 6 is more likely than BW3 happening

My DA account

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

There are so many possibilities, that's why there's so much speculation but I'm leaning towards Generation VI.. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by WisherWisherWish View Post

Thank you. I asked for that link earlier today, but instead got a europe link. Now somebody should put in in the news article.

Pokemon MMO?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalDialgaPrime View Post
    Pokemon MMO?
    Probably unlikely, I remember them saying a few years ago that they didn't want to make one yet, but who knows what the future holds.

My DA account

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalDialgaPrime View Post
    Pokemon MMO?
    Probably unlikely, I remember them saying a few years ago that they didn't want to make one yet, but who knows what the future holds.
    Only time can tell now..

It is either R/S/E Remakes, MMO, or Gen 6.. That's pretty much what people think..

El_
    Blog Entries

If the BW2 announcement was anything to go by, being on these forums tomorrow is going to be a pain. The "server is busy" is actually what I expect to see now if I try to post something tomorrow lol

Heres to hoping this being as groundbreaking as they are making it out to be.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast