Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming announcem - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming announcem

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming annou

Quote Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
    It's actually coming up to Eleven years now, if Red & Green can get remakes after eight years and Gold & Silver can get remakes after ten years then it's just as likely that Ruby & Sapphire can get remakes after Eleven years... I would keep an open mind about this announcement, we don't know what they're going to spring on us.
    Agreed. Just take it as it comes, that's the best approach in this situation. We only have less than 24 hours before we know, so just stay mellow and accept whatever it is with an open mind and open arms.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming annou

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    If it's getting coverage of this magnitude, then it has to be something relating to the main game series, not a spin-off. Since when has a spin-off gotten this much coverage? On top of that, since it'll be worldwide simultaneously, then it has to be something major. My guess is either one or some Gen VI Pokemon will be released (more likely one, but we got four Gen IV Pokemon released in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew *Lucario, Mime Jr., Bonsly, and Weavile*), the announcement of a Gen VI Game coming out later this year (another high probability), or RS remakes (not as likely, but still up there). If I had to guess, I'd say it's the pre-release of a Gen VI Pokemon, but if I had my preference, I'd say RS remakes. However, given the fact that I don't think a remake wouldn't get this much of a worldwide coverage, it's gotta be one of the former two. Well, we'll just have to wait and see. That's gonna be the kicker... the wait. Set your clocks, because this is gonna be a looooooooooong day.
    Usually, new Pokemon are always shown in silhouette form first, then are revealed about a week or month later, we only have another 17 hours to go before it happens, even if something leaks earlier than then, but that's unlikely.
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 7th January 2013 at 01:05 PM.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can someone please help me I went to the American Nintendo Site and I don't see a mention of the Nintendo Direct Special anywhere, and the story said it was on all Nintendo sites can someone prehaps post a link I would gladly appreciate it :)

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    Can someone please help me I went to the American Nintendo Site and I don't see a mention of the Nintendo Direct Special anywhere, and the story said it was on all Nintendo sites can someone prehaps post a link I would gladly appreciate it :)
    Nintendo Direct | Misc. | Nintendo

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    Thanks for the help much appreciated, now I know where to watch it :)

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Great, so i can either get a good night's sleep, or wake up at 5AM to watch this thing. >.>

It better be worth it.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It might be a ''Voice command Nintendo will game'' which is totally based on Anime !
    Man , I always wonder if there ever going to be a Pokemon game where the player play by using a Microphone to give his pokemon command.
    Or A remake of ''Pokemon Yellow version'' !
    I always wanted a Pokemon that based on Pokemon Anime universe like ''Pokemon Yellow version''.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Man , I always wonder if there ever going to be a Pokemon game where the player play by using a Microphone to give his pokemon command.
    *ahem*

Anyway, i just noticed the main news article only links to the Japanese ND page. Is there a US page, too?

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    And now, the longest day ever begins.
    This.

And this is why I love this fandom, they make the wait so much fun.

Back to topic, it has been tweeted, put on facebook and given an entire nintendo direct. This has to be big.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

This Direct better be good, because it's at 3 AM where I live!
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by johnr754 View Post
    This Direct better be good, because it's at 3 AM where I live!
    How will you be watching it then? Will you stake away until 3:10am or set an alarm for a time close to 3am? Where I live the Pokémon direct will be shown at 11am which is a very convenient time for me because I only have exam revision to do in university at that time and I will have been awake for about 3 hours so I can take a 10 minute break to watch it and maybe a further break of 20 minutes to report it on Bulbanews if nobody has before me.
    Last edited by Water Max; 7th January 2013 at 02:20 PM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    *ahem*

Anyway, i just noticed the main news article only links to the Japanese ND page. Is there a US page, too?

That doesn't look like US to me

That doesn't look like US to me
    Aren't you able to view that page? It seems to be the only other page that is displaying the Nintendo Direct stream.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

Wow, this will be 3AM where I live, too. I'm debating setting an alarm, maybe I should just see what it is when I get up in the morning. I'm super excited, though!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast