Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, shiny

Thread: Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, shiny

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, shiny

Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, shiny ...

Several official Japanese Pokémon sites have updated with information regarding upcoming events involving Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Pokémon Center stores will be distributing another area for the PokéWalker this November while shiny Eevee and cards of Ho-Oh and Lugia will be distributed during the World Championships. It was also reported that several legendary Pokémon will still be banned from the Video Game Championships.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, s

Interesting about the legendaries, I guess that makes it fair though. That way everyone can be on a level playing field no matter what events they have been to or if they have WiFi. I guess it'll be the same for the rest of the world?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Information on upcoming HeartGold, SoulSilver events revealed: PokéWalker area, s

I guess it's a good time to point out that Neo Psycho is perfect and he's totally entering this alongside Nova now.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Interesting, Particularly the shiny eevee. Yeah, I find a shiny eevee more interesting than legendaries being allowed.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

I find the third course more interesting then anything.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

The best Pokémon Trainer!

Yeah... Why a shiny Eevee?? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
    Interesting about the legendaries, I guess that makes it fair though. That way everyone can be on a level playing field no matter what events they have been to or if they have WiFi. I guess it'll be the same for the rest of the world?
    Can you play the tournament on wi-fi lol I never knew that! I've never done it before, ..well whole reason cause I dont live in America. What are the tournaments like anyway???

Blog Entries

I love how they call it the 'world championships' when it only involves the northern hemisphere.

Studying Greek Mythology. KronosClownz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shiny...Ho-oh...
    Mail me with new myth requests!... Credit to Fang for making this awesome banner

Eating too much chicken's bad, it gives you dandruff