Information on Greek Celebi distribution revealed: To be distributed in select stores

Thread: Information on Greek Celebi distribution revealed: To be distributed in select stores

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Information on Greek Celebi distribution revealed: To be distributed in select stores

Information on Greek Celebi distribution revealed: To be distributed in select stores on March ...

According to the official local website, Celebi will be distributed on the 4th and 12th of March in select Plaisio (Πλαίσιο) stores, from 12:00 to 20:00. While the retailer's respective page notes that one will have to prove that they pre-ordered Pokemon Black or White, the official website makes no such mention whatsoever.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Information on Greek Celebi distribution revealed: To be distributed in select st

Proof that they pre-ordered Black? That's crazy. What if a person just wants a Celebi? I hope the retailer is wrong. Wouldn't want the Grecian people to miss out on getting Celebi.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Default Re: Information on Greek Celebi distribution revealed: To be distributed in select st

Ya, I also think the requirement to preorder the games is a bit asinine.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Proof?

Now that's just stupid...

Blog Entries

Some countries are just weird....

Blog Entries

Pre-order proof?

Poor them.

Blog Entries

i hope celebi will go to the UK..

and i hope it will be a WI-FI event...
    friendcodes

pearl - 4985 8236 7132
    HG - 2537 1343 0633

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

A GREEK event now? ... Okay, I think it's just about time Australia got a Celebi event confirmed.

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

A whole load of Hoopa Hyperion09's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Hyperion09 On Twitter
    Follow Hyperion09 on Tumblr Visit Hyperion09's Youtube Channel

Okay, I think it's just about time Australia got a Celebi event confirmed.

They don't give a shit about us. I would've thought that was obvious, with the stupid classification system set up by the idiot government and other such crap hindering Australian gamers, they think we're not worth bothering with.

LiveJournal | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingdomkid
    I thought air was free but they sell them in plastic bags and comes with a hand full of chips!!

Actually, I think the retailer is pretty clear on that "proof" thing they mention. It doesn't contradict with the official site's mentions either... Bummer, I didn't preorder Black from PLAISIO. I'll go and ask tomorrow though, just to be sure.

Though, this is just one of the ways to get Celebi in Greece. I received an email by Nortec, saying that people who preordered Black or White from Nintendo.gr can mail their cartridge(s) (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver) to them and have Celebi transfered -- and they will send the games back, along with the ordered Black/White.

Since I preordered my Black from Nintendo.gr, I'll consider sending Platinum, which isn't my main game. I only fear that this may delay my preorder, so...