Information on fifteenth Pokémon movie revealed: Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Information on fifteenth Pokémon movie revealed: Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizio

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Information on fifteenth Pokémon movie revealed: Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizio

Information on fifteenth Pokémon movie revealed: Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, ...

The second Pokémon movie of ''Pocket Monsters Best Wishes!'' is to be released in theaters in 2012, according to Takara Tomy Arts. As hinted by related merchandise, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, as well as one unknown Pokémon, will appear in the movie.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Adyniz; 30th November 2011 at 10:16 PM.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Kyurem and the Musketeer trio to appear in the fifteenth movie: Kyurem, Cobalion,

I guess that was to be expected. Do you think this means Keldeo will appear as well, if so we should be getting a Keldeo reveal soon.

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kyurem and the Musketeer trio to appear in the fifteenth movie: Kyurem, Cobalion,

Sweet, Cobalion on the big screen. He's been my favorite in the trio.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Ah, awesome! Kyurem is just an awesome legendary. It'd be cool for the Giant Chasm to appear too, covered in snow...

Blog Entries

hm... guess Grey might be the next game- shrug- guess we'll see Kyurems new form in the movie.. Just wish they woulldn't mke a big deal about Keludo we allknow about him anyway
    Last edited by Articwolf10; 30th November 2011 at 12:47 PM.
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

El_
    Blog Entries

I really do wonder if Kyurem's speculated alternate forme will appear in this movie. They could literally have the movie with him as he is, which I wouldn't be disappointed with because I find the frozen T-Rex thing awesome lol

On the other hand, I'm expecting this to be a very similar situation to Platinum (possibly) in which the third mascot's movie promoted the third game.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I KNEW IT- THE MUSKETEERS! (and Keldeo must be the next Pokemon the mentioned)

I'm surprised that Kyurem will be in it too. I thought they'd wait to use it until the Meloetta/ Genesect movie.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This movie will probably most definitely have Keldeo revealed, but it could also contain Kyurem's rumored second forme? I hope so.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

This was obviously going to happen. Keldeo will also be revealed as the main star soon. Only thing I wonder is if it will be Keldeo or Kyurem that speaks using telepathy.

As for the story, I so see it being a mix of movies 11 and 13.

Loving all things Eevee Eeveeanne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have to say, I'm curious to see what happens in this movie. And I must have one of those pens.

I will see this movie no matter what. But are we ever going to see Keldeo, Meleotta and genesect in anything (Videogame event, trading cards, movie/anime etc)

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Keldeo will probably be in this movie and they'll have an event to promote the movie where they'll give out Keldeo.

I already saw the picture last week, but I didn't thought that it would be related to a Pokemon movie. >.< That's why it's intriguing why Kyurem, the Musketeer trio, and the year 2012 are in there. Anyway, with this, it's now pretty obvious that Keldeo is the hidden Pokemon there and that Pokemon Gray will be the next Pokemon game to be released. With Kyurem appearing in the movie, it's now likely that its new forme will be introduced there.

This may possibly like the same scenario as what happened in Movie 11 where Shaymin was the hidden Pokemon along with Giratina's appearance in the movie and the introduction of Giratina's Origin Forme as well as promoting Pokemon Platinum back in 2008. :)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Shouldn't they save Kyurem for another movie with Mewtwo?

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Shouldn't they save Kyurem for another movie with Mewtwo?
    I believe that the reason Kyurem was paired with Mewtwo at first was to show they may have a similar story. Kyurem may likely be as violent as Mewtwo is.

(Described as the most violent Pokemon is existence during his event in September)

I dunno if Mewtwo will be featured in another movie unless its plotline involves Genesect possibly. If Genesect is featured as well as Team Plasma, then they may revisit Mewtwo with the revamped Team Rocket. But this is all speculation, focusing on the here and now this gen is going by pretty fast, so they really don't have to save Kyurem's spotlight for later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast