Hugh Pokédex skin available for international players of Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UnovaCastaway

Thread: Hugh Pokédex skin available for international players of Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Hugh Pokédex skin available for international players of Pokémon Black 2 and White 2:

Hugh Pokédex skin available for international players of Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: ...

The Hugh Pokédex skin is available starting today for international players of the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Hugh Pokédex skin available for international players of Pokémon Black 2 and Whit

The link at the top of the article, where is says Originally Reported On, it links to the spanish gl site. Is that right?

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Hugh Pokédex skin available for international players of Pokémon Black 2 and Whit

When you go to the English global link site, the same promotion for the Hugh skin is there. http://en.pokemon-gl.com/ But why is the Spanish site linked, I have no idea.

I've been wanting this skin to be distributed internationally for forever. I'm so excited.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

The Spanish site was linked due to the English site not updating til the US had the skin available at the time.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For once another Pokédex skin besides the starter design is available! Awesome!
    Kouzan likes this.

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Sweet. :) Can't wait to get it!
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)