Hoyts to air 'White—Victini and Zekrom' in Australia, New Zealand: Bulbagarden to dis - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoyts to air 'White—Victini and Zekrom' in Australia, New Zealand: Bulbagarden to dis

Default Re: Hoyts to air White—Victini and Zekrom in Australia and New Zealand: Bulbagarden t

My gosh, Hoyts octagon haven't shown a Pokemon Movie since The Power of One, this is awesome

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Hoyts to air White—Victini and Zekrom in Australia and New Zealand: Bulbagarden t

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiChasers View Post
    Not to be off-topic. but how come Bulbanews didn't report that Pokémon The Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom is also airing on Cartoon Network in the USA next Saturday?
    Because it has already aired in the US. We can if you think it is important.

Probably gonna go Hoyts Highpoint if possible. If I can I will see Reshiram version. This'll be the first movie that I'll see in cinemas.

Quote Originally Posted by British Banette View Post
    Wow! this is amazing!

Australia (or at least where i live!) never show any sort of anime (very rarely at least) let alone pokemon! HOORAY! this will be awesome!
    They're showing Arrietty (A Studio Ghibli film) in cinemas now. Also, I've caught other films like Summer Wars and Evangelion 2.0 in cinemas in the past as well.

The Awesomeness that is I AkiraAxis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nour386 View Post
    *le me herping reading title,
    me:hmm nothing here
    *le back
    me:wait...Hoyts?
    *le re visit topic,
    me: well I'll be who'd of thought that big corporations are so generous.
    They(Hoyts) usually hold promotions like this its just that this is the first time I've seen it about pokemon.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

I wish one of these movies would air in cinemas in the UK, I would prefer Black-Victini and Reshiram because White has already aired on CITV.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiChasers View Post
    Not to be off-topic. but how come Bulbanews didn't report that Pokémon The Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom is also airing on Cartoon Network in the USA next Saturday?
    I have added the information that it will air on Saturday to the article Cartoon Network to air 'White—Victini and Zekrom' because the airing of the movie in February was previously announced.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

The Awesomeness that is I AkiraAxis's Avatar

I can't wait It'll be great and nostalgic all at the same time....

Portable living microwave first archen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hoyts to air 'White—Victini and Zekrom' in Australia, New Zealand: Bulbagarden to

IF ONLY I STILL LIVED IN BLACKTOWN!! FFFFFFFFFF-

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Default Re: Hoyts to air 'White—Victini and Zekrom' in Australia, New Zealand: Bulbagarden to

A new article will go up early next week once @Archaic and I have confirmed the all the winners. We've made attempts to contact all winners, but still haven't heard back from some. There may be redraws - and we have a feeling there may be another giveaway coming up next week as well. Stay tuned :D
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Actually, it'll be sooner. To be absolutely certain that people get their tickets in time for the screenings next weekend, we need to send them out on Monday at the latest. So we'll do a redraw tomorrow evening for any remaining ones, and if then we've still got ones left over....well, Trom and I will need to discuss what will happen for the NZ ones, but if there's an Australian one left then I'll give it away in person to a random lucky person at the Hoyts here in Brisbane before the Saturday screening.

EDIT: The final Australian winner just got their address in, so it's just NZ winners we're waiting on now.
    Last edited by Archaic; 10th February 2012 at 06:32 PM.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

So, who else is going to be seeing it in Dunedin on Sunday?
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    So, who else is going to be seeing it in Dunedin on Sunday?
    *waves hand*
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com

I've watched it. It was excellent. However it was a DVD version playing which made the image not sharp and kinda blurry. it look kinda bad on the Hoyts Cinema Screen. Couldn't they play the Blu-Ray version to improve the quality?. And near the end of the credits they turned off the projector :/. That annoyed me. This was at Highpoint.

However I was very happy to have watched a Pokemon Movie at the cinemas again. worth it!

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Honestly, I didn't like the movie that much. The plot seemed... borrowed. Oh well, it was more about the experience than anything. I got to go to the first Pokemon movie in cinemas since the third, see my friend Amber again, and meet The Dark Lord Trombonator!
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12