HeartGold, SoulSilver release date announced: Games to be sold for ¥4800

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HeartGold, SoulSilver release date announced: Games to be sold for ¥4800

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default HeartGold, SoulSilver release date announced: Games to be sold for ¥4800

HeartGold, SoulSilver release date announced: Games to be sold for ¥4800

The official Japanese site of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver has updated today. While it might seem that not much has been updated, going to the "Downloads" section of the site reveals the release date of the games. According to the wallpaper available for download, as well as the "Updates" portion of the site, the games will be released on Sept. 12. They will be sold for ¥4800.

Read more on Bulbanews

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver release date announced: Games to be sold for ¥4800

Looks like the US and EU release dates will be pretty standard, then?

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Default Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver release date announced: Games to be sold for ¥4800

So they aren't releasing it in November after all? Not that I mind since I'll be able to import it earlier. :P Hopefully, this will be up on Play-Asia.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 26th June 2009 at 05:51 PM.

So I wonder if this means it'll have a North American release in March or April?
    As long as it's released before I graduated high school I don't mind when it comes out.
    But of course, the earlier the better. hahaa

Blog Entries

So...one day after 9/11? Haha, those theories/rumors weren't too far off after all!

Blog Entries

I knew it, 1 year exactly after Platinum, (well its a day earlier) so I think N.America, and Europe will have the same release dates as in 2008.
    March 22nd 2009 for N.America, May 21 2009 for Europe, maybe a day earlier for each.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Huh. I went to wikipedia to find out when the original GSC launched in America, and it's saying that the American release date for HGSS is Feb. 14. Of course, it's wikipedia, but can anyone find something to back this up?
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Well that's good news if its true.
    VALENTINE'S DAY. (Plus it's earlier then expected.)

Blog Entries

Valentine's day if Wikipeidia is correct. Of course, I can't see where they got that though.

Now I just need someone 'special' to get me it...
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Any news about a European release date?

If it comes out on V-Day, I'm gonna force a certain someone I know to get it for me >.> lol

Hopefully it'll come out by summer 2010 for North America, I'm excited about this game =D

Blog Entries

@ Nicoleta01:

No, it's not confirmed for V-Day. On WIKIPEDIA, it said that on Feb. 14, it was coming out in America. Again, since this is WIKIPEDIA, I wanted to see if anyone had found any information to back this claim up that wasn't from WIKIPEDIA.

@Phoenicks- That's why I said "if" XD It would be cool if it did, the theme and all "HeartGold/SoulSilver, coming Valentine's Day"

Far as I can see, all other release dates are still up for guessing at this point. Whenever the release dates for D/P/Pt were annouced for N.A. in comparison to Japan's is probably when we'll know.

I'm guessing someone put that date up on Wikipedia for shits and giggles.

Blog Entries

Release dates huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoKING View Post
    I would continue this battle of wits with you but you're obviously unarmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    Deal with it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast