HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of version ma - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of version ma

Blog Entries

Default Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of versio

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
    Maybe here pokemon are a delta species.
    NO, no no no no no. Just no. Please keep bad TCG concepts OUT of the games, thank you.
    Baseball is wrong. Man with four balls can not walk. - Chinese Proverb

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of versio

Okay, so we'll probably have a better video on Saturday, when the commercial starts.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    @Magmaster: I don't think that was a double battle with your rival since it looked like the player had Bakphoon and your partner having Meganium , which is obviously weaker than the former, so I think it's either a double battle with the opposite gender person or a Wi-Fi battle.
    So it was probably with the female character maybe I didn't see the Wi-Fi signal so it couldnt be a Wi-Fi battle or probably just a regular battle

Blog Entries
    Follow Blazevoir On Twitter
    Visit Blazevoir's Youtube Channel

I think I saw the Wi-Fi signal and what looked like an Azumarill and Glalie on the other side (I think).
    *This space has been intentionally left blank*

Blog Entries

This makes me happy. This requires no explanation.

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fate View Post
    Maybe Cinnabar Island? Mt. Ember?

Could this be the true confirmation of Kanto?

EDIT: ^ above post. Guess not.
    I'm not sure why you would automatically say Kanto when the only place in GSC that had lava was Blackthorn...

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Those Lugia and Ho-oh cutscenes are the best I've ever seen in a Pokémon game. EVER.

I never thought I'd live to see a full 3-D Pokémon model in a handheld main series game...

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    I'm not sure why you would automatically say Kanto when the only place in GSC that had lava was Blackthorn...
    Because I don't remember any moving mechanisms in Blackthorn Gym.

I can assume Cinnabar because Cinnabar was supposedly destroyed by a volcano eruption. If they do opt to redo Kanto, I could see Cinnabar getting a lava-related facelift. The island was "hi-tech" as well, which might explain the moving platform thing. If I'm wrong, oh well, feel free to rub it all up in my face.

It's also because I really want to see something from Kanto.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can assume Cinnabar because Cinnabar was supposedly destroyed by a volcano eruption. If they do opt to redo Kanto, I could see Cinnabar getting a lava-related facelift. The island was "hi-tech" as well, which might explain the moving platform thing. If I'm wrong, oh well, feel free to rub it all up in my face.

Yeah, but gyms change. Considering all the other changes between GSC and HGSS, it's safe to say that the gyms will be redone. I mean, here's a gym that got redone between DP and Pt:

"The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

Well, don't forget Bruno's room had lava, but that most likely wasn't Bruno's room. And while there may not have been moving mechanisms in Blackthorn originally, what's to stop them from putting in a MUCH better puzzle this time around. As Max King would have said, "Anything can change."

Just in between DP and Pt, look at the gyms that changed drastically.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Yes I realize that.

But I'm using FR/LG as a reference here, in which the gyms remained intact.

Blog Entries

Yes I realize that.

But I'm using FR/LG as a reference here, in which the gyms remained intact.
    So? That was FRLG. This is HGSS. The puzzles in the gyms of GSC were... not exactly great. Pryce and Morty actually were the only ones who gave me trouble, and Pryce only for a few minutes. Jasmine had a, "come in and battle me" gym. There was NOTHING there. They need better puzzles.

Blog Entries

I saw Ho-Oh flying towards Tin Tower, maybe they actually have an even for them now.

I just realized that the Ho-Oh and Lugia animations (not the Whirl Islands and Tin Tower ones) might not be real cutscenes or part of the actual game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnCTWomqUNI&feature=related

They made little cutscenes for the commercials for FRLG as well as DP and Platinum. Not saying the cutscenes aren't going to be in the game, but there's a chance. D:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    I just realized that the Ho-Oh and Lugia animations (not the Whirl Islands and Tin Tower ones) might not be real cutscenes or part of the actual game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnCTWomqUNI&feature=related

They made little cutscenes for the commercials for FRLG as well as DP and Platinum. Not saying the cutscenes aren't going to be in the game, but there's a chance. D:
    aw, you had to do that I guess. Oh well, here's hoping your wrong.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast