HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of version ma

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of version ma

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of version ma

HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of version mascots

Filb.de and 2ch.net have recently released a low-quality video featuring a commercial for the upcoming games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. The commercial promotes the pre-ordering of the games on Saturday, July 4.

Read more on Bulbanews

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of versio

Whoa! Get a load of the new areas. I saw Goldenrod and someplace with lava. Am watching some more.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver commercial released: Commercial reveals entrances of versio

Is that city at 0:08 Goldenrod?

Were those Ho-oh and Lugia pics in-game sequences?

0:18 has the character in a float/car/machine of some sort. What???

Is that Cianwood at 0:22? I can see a ledge and a house and everything.

Anyone got any links to a better video than the one on Filb? I really want to see the game in its full quality. Looking really good though.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
    Whoa! Get a load of the new areas. I saw Goldenrod and someplace with lava. Am watching some more.
    That's Blackthorn Gym!

Gosh, I love the animations with Ho-Oh and Lugia. Especially Lugia, it moves in such a cool way!

Blog Entries

someplace with lava.
    Maybe Cinnabar Island? Mt. Ember?

Could this be the true confirmation of Kanto?

EDIT: ^ above post. Guess not.
    Baseball is wrong. Man with four balls can not walk. - Chinese Proverb

Blog Entries

Whoa, those 3D scenes were really cool! Ho-Oh and Lugia look awesome flying around in 3D. :D I can't wait to see a better quality video of this commercial. :)

Blog Entries

Well, if it's blackthorn, I'm loving it. Honestly, that is better than the multilevel gym with boulders.

Oh, and when I saw Ho-oh and Lugia, I said, "This is what the graphics in Brawl could have been!"

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Even though it was hard to hear, the music sounded pretty nice.

The Lugia and Ho-Oh animations were cool, everything looked awesome in that commercial. Hopefully, a high-quality version gets released soon.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Great it looks like that they're changing the gyms then GREAT this what I've been hoping for hopefully they're going to change all of them also I wonder if the double battle was with your rival thast'd be even better.

I hope they have this in better quality soon

Blog Entries

I don't know if it's Blackthorn Gym...

I know Dragon Pokemon are tough, but they can't thrive in lava.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fate View Post
    I don't know if it's Blackthorn Gym...

I know Dragon Pokemon are tough, but they can't thrive in lava.
    Blackthorn was the first place in a pokemon game to feature lava. Plus, it does fit the traditional image of dragons, like the one in Shrek. :)

Blog Entries

Blackthorn was the first place in a pokemon game to feature lava. Plus, it does fit the traditional image of dragons, like the one in Shrek. :)
    That may be, but Claire had no "traditional" dragons. Kingdra is a sea monster, and Dragonairs are sea serpents.

Dragonites may work in that gym, but the pokemon she has thrive on water.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fate View Post
    That may be, but Claire had no "traditional" dragons. Kingdra is a sea monster, and Dragonairs are sea serpents.

Dragonites may work in that gym, but the pokemon she has thrive on water.
    True, but do you honestly expect them to throw Claire a pool when she originally had lava? I have no problem with it. Maybe here pokemon are a delta species.

@Magmaster: I don't think that was a double battle with your rival since it looked like the player had Bakphoon and your partner having Meganium , which is obviously weaker than the former, so I think it's either a double battle with the opposite gender person or a Wi-Fi battle.

Blog Entries

From what I can tell, the double battle towards the end is against a Feraligatr and a Tyranitar. It's impossible to see if there is a WiFi icon at the top, but I'd wager that that is the case (although the possibility of Silver teaming up with someone against the player and opposite-gender NPC does exist).
    Last edited by Silktree; 2nd July 2009 at 12:59 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast