Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins NIW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins NIW

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins NIW

Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins NIWA

The Dragon Quest Wiki, a wiki focused on the Dragon Quest series, joined NIWA today. Dragon Quest Wiki has joined to become the twenty-first wiki in the group.

Read more on Bulbanews

Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins

Awful title aside. I have never heard of Dragon Quest, so I can't really have an opinion on it.

Well, at least my part of adding and screwing information onto the NIWA template over at the wiki is done...

Team Black

Team White

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Have the slime of your life with Dragon Quest Wiki: Dragon Quest-based wiki joins

Well, this is the first series not featured in SSBB to join. In case anyone complains that the series is not Nintendo-related, there have been games (e.g. Dragon Quest 9) that have been published by Nintendo, at least in some regions.

Blog Entries

Ugh this title is a horrible pun. I do like the series though.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I know that this series has had mostly Nintendo-published instalments (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, IX, X), but I was hoping that this would be a more Nintendo oriented series like Professor Layton or something.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

THAT IS A FANTASTIC TITLE.
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Well that was painful.

A bit surprised that a non-Nintendo franchise has joined NIWA. After all, it's already a member of NIWA's associate, SEIWA.... Regardless, it's always good to spread the NIWA love.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Well that was painful.

A bit surprised that a non-Nintendo franchise has joined NIWA. After all, it's already a member of NIWA's associate, SEIWA.... Regardless, it's always good to spread the NIWA love.
    Oh yeah, I meant to mention that in the article.

Anyway, I think this is one of the most horrible puns I've written.

Blog Entries

The Puns are getting worse head for the hills!

I still think that Layton will get on this alliance of ours.

Blog Entries

For wikis based on series to join, first the wiki must actually exist. I know there are a few potential future recruits currently based on Wikkii like a Game & Watch Wiki and a Chibi Robo Wiki, but there don't appear to be any decent Layton wikis other than the Wikia one.

Blog Entries

Which is a shame, there's plenty to write abut.

Haha, love the bad pun. You also could have said something like "grinds it's way into NIWA", you know, cause it's an RPG.

sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

I already tweeted my approval and have now completely localised Dragon Quest IV to the NA version as stated in their Policies.
    Plus to everyone who's talking about the "Nintendo oriented-ness" there's only two Main Games and 3 Remakes (which are unreleased in the West) that aren't on Nintendo consoles. Every game in the series is on a Nintendo console except 7, 8 and the first remakes of 4 and 5 and the remake of Dragon Quest Monsters 1 which is a Pokémon like game. Fun fact for you all to know. Also Fortune Street is a MarioxDragon Quest Monopoly kind of game.

One of us should run a Layton wiki if you want it on the NIWA.

Edit: I've just signed up to Dragon's Den to check if I did good! ^_^

Also go check Google Maps
    Last edited by Fox Magician; 31st March 2012 at 12:49 PM.

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

The horrible pun is just fine. Dragon Quest is all about puns!

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

THE CULT OF PERSONALITY System Error's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This reminds me: I should finish the Compare & Contrast for Dragon Warrior Monsters already
    Don't know what to put here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)